NOW PLAYING: A tribute to...Richie Hawtin

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

g
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by g »

unless you mean more than the snippet that was released once, i don't think you'll find anyone in the world (save mr. hawtin) who has a recording of the transcendance show.

altho i was there and could tell you about it... ;)
adam
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by adam »

How long y'all going to sit on your computer talking to strangers about musicians' hair?

:roll:
eucasafari
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by eucasafari »

thats it, thats all thats been floating around? these commercially released tracks on the japan CD?

crap, ive had those forever. I thought they were actually going to broadcast a whole live PA from plastikman, not just a 15 minute long version of one track....

oh well, I guess that really is one set thats never been recorded and released anywhere......

someday though, someday. =)
prohibited where void

www.frontleftspeakerposse.com
g
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by g »

eucasafari wrote:oh well, I guess that really is one set thats never been recorded and released anywhere......
more like all the PAs. they were all recorded, doubt they ever will be released in their entirety.
eucasafari
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by eucasafari »

well, I know there is some great video footage of some of the live plastikman sets, which does have *ok* audio to go along with it, but id still kill to hear a live off of the mixing board live PA from the legend.
prohibited where void

www.frontleftspeakerposse.com
seth
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by seth »

adam wrote:How long y'all going to sit on your computer talking to strangers about musicians' hair?

:roll:
note adam has a huge afro and he is a white kid. supper funny but i like it.
if thing don't progress, will the future truly come