Echo Audiofire 12

all things related.
gowans
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Echo Audiofire 12

Post by gowans »

Alright folk, just bagged meself one of these, im running 12 channels out from ableton, mixing down on my external mixing desk, then recording the master outputs of my mixing desk into my computer. Got a weird double phasing effect, sure u all know the problem. I've turned Monitor In to off on the channel recording the L/R from my mixing desk. Still no joy? Sure this is a simple fix. Cheers
dubgil2
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: Echo Audiofire 12

Post by dubgil2 »

not an answer to your question, but I'm curious, from the mixing desk are you recording on the same computer sending Ableton out?
Elektron MD UWmk2, Elektron SFX60mk2.
deccard
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by deccard »

soundcards can also have a direct monitoring option.
techno made me do it
gowans
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by gowans »

dubgil2 wrote:not an answer to your question, but I'm curious, from the mixing desk are you recording on the same computer sending Ableton out?
alright mate, yeah im making my tracks in ableton, each individual channel i set the ext out to channel 1, 2, 3 etc. then mix down on my mixing desk then set a channel up to record the stereo l/r main mix of my desk back in to ableton. I've sorted it now, just had to go in the mixer panel that i got with me soundcard and mute a channel.