- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

brent
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Brent Roozendaal... set minimal contest:::

Post by brent »

Hello people!

I"ve posted two weeks ago an anouncement about some new sets on our internetsite... and got not even one reaction.
Is it that knobody is interested... or maybe because I didn"t mention any specific things? Or maybe because it's not possible to download them.... maybe can somebody fix this...problem... because I've posted it also on FAH forum and somebody made a direct link from the forum to the music... so it could be loaded... directly. I"m so fuckt with computers... like a digital virgin or something like that:::

Well I thought I can try it again.... so here it comes:

http://www.moodengineering.nl Ýou can find them under... the music section... moodengineering dj's:

There are a few mixes on it:
- demo::: is not the demo of the Mnml contest, but it also mnml but then in an bigger perspectiv...
- minimall- this is the one from the contest
- housemood- this is more housy stuff
-hardmood;; this is a three dex... techno mix wich I made after á long time mixing groovy sounds...

Allright I hope I'll get some commands know... because it feels so fuckt when you put something under attention and you don't get any reactions at all....
-- MOOD ENGINEERING --
mark boon
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by mark boon »

hey
I must have missed that topic before, I'm checking out your mix this evening at home. You're right, brent: so peepz, speech when you leech!
ostgut
Rich
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rich »

Hey Brent,
I didn't realise that the mnml competition mix was on your site (it was me who asked you to put a link to that mix in the first place... :oops: )

I'm downloading it now (minimalll mix), and it sounds pretty nice! Clicky, glitchy and funky. Nice mixture of more electro style tracks (Radiohead - idioteque) glitchy techno (Someone else - Rip it cookie muenster) and then some more dubby techno as well. Not yet finished downloading, but definitely looks like a mix I'll burn onto CD!!!

Thanks for the post!
Rich
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rich »

Hey, I'm not going to ask you for a full tracklist (so relax!)

But what the hell is that tune which starts around one hour?? Really dark, grinding bassline with a "Kriket" style click on it?? That's one f*cking great tune!!!!!

Info please!
brent
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by brent »

Teknorich wrote:Hey, I'm not going to ask you for a full tracklist (so relax!)

But what the hell is that tune which starts around one hour?? Really dark, grinding bassline with a "Kriket" style click on it?? That's one f*cking great tune!!!!!

Info please!
Oooohhh... for me it's like so fucking difficult to check out... sertain titles... I'm realy bad with titles and producer names... I just buy records and listen very much... I'll check it out for you... and do the best I can,... but a total tracklist is to much work at the moment... I'm very busy with my end Stage... becomming teacher history and have very much responsibilitys... but maybe later.. The next demo I'll do it immidiately!
Thanx for commends!!
-- MOOD ENGINEERING --
flipper
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by flipper »

Thanks for the two MNML sets. :D
mark boon
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by mark boon »

can't use 'save target as' , a direct click on the mix only saves it in my temp.-files, so i''ll pass this one
ostgut