Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

john clees wrote:
haha..

great find..

:D

I heard that show was filmed in someone's basement ( somewhere in detroit )
Would be a cool idea even now.. Although since then it seems the art of dance has been reduced wagging of the finger and bending you knees on the beat. Not very entertaining to watch :D
tmt007
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by tmt007 »

Wow! talk about bustin' a move!!
Krul
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Krul »

Damn, all of those tracks need a re-press!

You're right about the dancing too, nowadays when you actually get lost in the music and jack your body around, there's a big chance that after 10secs someone will ask you for pills :? .
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thomasjaldemark »

Krul wrote:Damn, all of those tracks need a re-press!

You're right about the dancing too, nowadays when you actually get lost in the music and jack your body around, there's a big chance that after 10secs someone will ask you for pills :? .
hm, yea ppl ask me all the time, i dont understand :) move ya bodies!
shypht
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by shypht »

I find that I actually dance worse when I'm on pulls. Feels like I have less control over my movements. Instead of being able to move my body in 'controlled' ways, feels like I'm just jumping around and flailing my arms. I also burn out faster (unless I keep doing more pills).

Where if I'm sober, I can keep on trucking for a pretty long time - I dont expend all of my energy in one 1 hour burst of energy.
Vito
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Vito »

shypht wrote:I find that I actually dance worse when I'm on pulls. Feels like I have less control over my movements. Instead of being able to move my body in 'controlled' ways, feels like I'm just jumping around and flailing my arms. I also burn out faster (unless I keep doing more pills).

Where if I'm sober, I can keep on trucking for a pretty long time - I dont expend all of my energy in one 1 hour burst of energy.
made me laugh :lol:
Beethovan acknowledged the visionary qualities of his music,saying those who understand it are freed from the miseries which others drag around with them....
Nalabiyagaman
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Nalabiyagaman »

nice show:)
it must be translated on tv?
Christ Lewis
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Christ Lewis »

Nice experience watching these vids.