Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

Nozemans
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

markus redux

Post by Nozemans »

markus redux

http://www.markus-redux.de/audio.html

markus redux is a producer and deejay from hamburg [germany]. being paralysed as he first heard jungle/drum+bass in 1995, he started to play as deejay named 'mariachi' in bonn and cologne. after doing some awesome parties, he met the guys from the german drum+bass label 'pathfinder', became a persistent member of this crew and further played at several locations in different clubs nationwide. in 1997 he founded and launched the first drum+bass series at favourite cologne club 'gebaeude 9' and successfully kept this monthly part going over 3 years. besides deejaying he also started to produce his own drum+bass tracks and published some of them on german labels like 'pathfinder records' and 'wicked wax' [see below] and got good critics nationally [check de:bug-magazin].

playing drum+bass for over 5 years markus redux felt like standing still on one place, it was his desire to extend his musical horizon. being a visitor on many cologne comiciled parties with musicians of labels like profan, studio1, basic channel, kompakt and sub static he stopped playing drum+bass in 2000 and further developed his style to a minimal, experimental, dubby house sound.

after he moved to hamburg in 2001 he began to play in several bars and small clubs like bernsteinclub, phonodrome, living room/better days project, marktstube .... nowadays he's got a lot of support on the internet by people who are downloading his sets from his website. tight mixes and sublime tracks result in a minimal house flow which takes you to another level.

check it out, this guy rockzzzz.....
cyhl
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cyhl »

I'm a big fan of all the sets he's posting... quality selection, quality mixing!
The Remix
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by The Remix »

Yeah- I like his stuff too- wierd but good.
theremixphilly@yahoo.com

I live in the House- & Micro-House lives in me.