Tracks:
1. Scanner A
2 Pathfinder B
3 Decoder C
4 Wasteland Seed B
5 Uncertainty D
6 Take A Ride B
7 Hope E

Genre: A: Intro B: Minimal Tech / Tech House C: Bridge D: Maybye Soundtrack Like Accoustic E: Electronic / Chillout

Years ago i was co founder of the free netaudio label Indigosilverclub and collected a lot of cool music in a very large range of styles from a lot of very good artists. I puplished some other releases on Gleichtakt, DeepX, Illogical Kit, Zimmer, Rumpfunk and many more wich well played and related at this time.
After a break of round about 2 years i founded SOULFRQNZ Records to publish my own music and releases of a very small circle of friends.
SOULFRQNZ is not a label with tons of releases in the year, but every release has its own, unique sound and style, its a audio place of love, wich includes slowly, deep minimal grooves (as exampel F!nch), Minimal / Tech House, Techno and Chillout Tunes. Its electronic music with heart and soul.
Scanner is my first release after a break, it was planed as 3 track ep and builded up by itself to a small album.
On "Scanner" you can close your eyes and dive in the "storyline" of a fictional SciFi Movie. Every Track has its place on this release to complete the story in your own mind...

"A being with shattered integrity is stranded in unknown circumstances.
Unfamiliar transmissions are received and lead to a situation of ambivalence.
Help might be found…"

You can find our releases on Beatport, Itunes, Traxsource and many more (klick "buy now" for the complete list)

Take A Ride! ;)

kind regards
Oliver Martini

RELEASE

SOULFRQNZ Records