mnml newbie

TLM022: Ludwig Coenen + Metalogic & XI remixes - out now

Post by thoughtless »

Thoughtless Music presents...

LUDWIG COENEN
Green Movement

with remixes by Metalogic & XI
TLM022

Frankfurt collides with Toronto as Thoughtless welcomes three new artists to the fold. Hailing from Germany, Ludwig Coenen's EPs for Highgrade, Immigrant, Subconce and others have solidified his stance as an innovative producer on the rise. Expressing a deep dancefloor motive, his smooth yet heady blend of house and techno unfolds with rolling percussion, muted vocal textures and hypnotic bleeps on 'Red Paper'. 'Green Movement' raises the stakes with a slow-burning arrangement woven with mesmerizing electronics that culminate in its infectious synth-stab motif. With recent releases on Hidden Agenda and Perc Trax gaining momentum, Toronto's Metalogic melt down the contents of the original and pour them into a slick metallic mold, resulting in a liquid funk techno fusion designed to keep the dancefloor in motion long past bed time. XI's cuts for Lo Dubs, Off Road and Aufect have been crushing soundsystems from coast to coast, and his 'Dangerous Technology' mix of 'Green Movement' is no exception, diving bass tones and clattering cymbals combining for ruthless dubstep destruction - while his 'Bass Vapour' bonus dub closes things out with an electro-tinged stepper that stays true to the deeper elements of the original. Is it possible to be green and thoughtless?

01. Red Paper
02. Green Movement
03. Green Movement – Metalogic Equinox Mix
04. Green Movement – XI Dangerous Technology Mix
05. Green Movement – XI Bass Vapour Dub

"Cool stuff as always. They're all good and playable; I'm partial to the original. Thanks again." - CHRIS FORTIER, EQ Grey

"Brilliant dubstep mix - I'll hammer this little monster. Thanks for the link!" - LAURENT GARNIER, F-Comm

"A dancefloor-friendly rhythm, a mind-friendly melody and an eco-friendly title - what more could you want?" - DEREK MARIN, Faucet

"Great mix of styles here. 'Red Paper' and the Metalogic remix are the ones for us here - will play for sure; solid release all around. Also diggin' the Bass Vapour Dub, nice style. Thoughtless rocks!" - SIGNAL DELUXE, Persona

"Love the four to the floor mixes. Will play for sure!" - ALLAND BYALLO, Kontrol

"I like both originals the best, good tech-house tracks for the warm up sets. Thanks!" - MATEO MURPHY, Default

"Deep and hypnotic, carefully crafted grooves. Another excellent Thoughtless release and definitely one of my favorites. Great work!" - KARRI O., Plong!

"Cool tunes. Thanks!" - TYLER STADIUS, Fabric

Take a listen and buy it now exclusively on BEATPORT.

thoughtlessmusic.com
myspace.com/thoughtlessdigital
knacker
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by knacker »

Killer EP!

Love all the mixes.