(3RDWM039) Didem Suzen-My Sweet March Remixes

Post by ponyslaystation »

b]Didem Suzen-My Sweet March Remixes[/b]

Label:3rd Wave Music (3RDWM039)
Date:15.03.2009
Genre: Tech-House,Techno,Dub

1-My Sweet March Orinigal
2-My Sweet March (Uğur Project Mix)
3-My Sweet March (Jacob Korn Bittersweetness mix)
4-My Sweet March (Raganova Mix)
5-My Sweet March (Bvdub Remember the days Mix)

Finally my sweet march remix released.thanks all mate who took part with these.Every song has an different history from different talents.Different styles also.Lets skip the original one cause we have listened a lot it.

Jacob Korn mix : My talent ”redbull music academy” friend.Our style is really near so whatever you do i love it,you knew.This remix is awesome as i said.It reminds me of the day we spent at canada in studios.And i realized the name of it like my bitter love + my sweet march and it comes .. bittersweetnesss. Good job mate! You know this kind of music we made is hard to sell but who cares or whatever we are just doing because we love music from heart.

Raganova Mix: I love his music.Really nice,cool,deep and minimal stuff.Reminds me jeff milligan songs,thats why i love it maybe.The sick vocal on this song really nice.

Uğur Project Mix: Turkish attacks lol.Not my style of techno a little bit hard for me.But For dancefloor it will kick ass.The only song for the dancefloor in the ep.

Bvdub Mix: This is awesome mix.First i saw it is 12 minute and thought how can be a song 12 minute without bore us.But it is like flowing in the air,spinning around your head,like you are flying.Dream of the day when you were child or your love maybe.You have listen it carefully.I love emotional songs and melancholy.

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/con ... h%20Remixe
I'm a rich mix of Europe And Asia.!
http://threadless.com/?from=ponyslay
masterpiece
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by masterpiece »

didemcim raganova mixi oldukça zengin... orjinali ve raganova mixi 2 satın alcağım track olcak...başarılar dilerim.... 8)