Aesthetik008 - Ozka - Where Is That Sound? mini album

- only
dsat
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Aesthetik008 - Ozka - Where Is That Sound? mini album

Post by dsat »

We decided to go digital with Aesthetik Records and we're starting off with Ozka, who already gave us the Phutro ep in 2006.
Ozka's mini album, 'Where Is That Sound' digs deeper into minimalism, but rather from a conceptual point of view then from a 'hype' one.
This release is already out and available from portals such as Beatport, Junodownload, Nuloop, Trackitdown etc. So it's all there for grabs!

On to the official bits:

AER008 Ozka - Where Is That Sound?

Text:

After a silent phase, which we all need now and then, Ozka is back with new productions. In fact we decided to release a mini-album since all 6 tracks work so well together and tell us a story about how minimalism can still be interesting and hypnotic, about how electronic music shouldn’t always be superstars and magazines. These tracks touch the deeper side of minimal techno. To sum things up: stripped harmony, hypnotic progressions and all the essentials we need to get through those last hours before dawn.

Have a listen:

Lower State of Consciousness
Tonik Haircut
Chic Alors
Where Is That Sound?
Born To Be Loved
Kontrol

Some early feedback:

Dario Zenker: thanks a lot super cool ep! i like it. my favs are Lower State of Consciousness and Born to be loved. But all tracks are cool.
Estroe: I really dig 'Where's that sound', nice atmosphere, will play at the beginning of my sets.
Franco Cinelli: really good work!
Xpansul: Incredible release! Chic Alors and Born To Be Loved are my favs, but all of them are great. Thanks man!
Tom Dazing: Kontrol is my absolute favorite, will play it!! Good powerful tracks! Thanks!!!
Lee Holman: i really like the title track "where is that sound" off this e.p. A Deep Spacetrip !

relevant url's:

www.aesthetik-records.com
www.myspace.com/aesthetikrecords
www.myspace.com/ozkaoz