Street Date: 11/25/2008

(1) Reoccurring Dreams (detox) [Ambient]
(2) We Are The Glitch [Minimal Techno/IDM]
(3) Psychobabble [Minimal Techno/IDM]
(4) Astrojuke [Minimal Techno/IDM]
(5) You Are Everything Also [Minimal Techno/IDM]
(6) We Are The Glitch (Radio Edit) [Minimal Techno/IDM]

SLICK DJ Magazine
(Nov08 Review)--Some nice contrasting beats here from COTK. Title track 'We Are The Glitch' is a tight groove with - beautiful synths that whirl over the top. A radio edit is included that skips the two minute intro entirely. - 'Psychobabble' starts in a dark place and builds on industrial-style samples, that take it to some nicely - weird new places. 'Astrojuke' is a beast with amazingly raw, growling techno synthesis and a shuffling - rhythmic arrangement. 'You Are Everything Also' is a dark and dubby groove that builds into some - gripping analogue synth madness.

Someone Else (Found/Unfoundsound)--These tracks are really nice. Well-done.

RichNxT (D-Late)--Chart #4 - An amazing raft of tunes, that have real bite and funk, sitting in a really nice place that involves some broken and breaky feels and very forward thinking tech and house ideas.

Cio D'Or (Female Pressure)--I will really play this record, because its fantastique futuristique, fresh & intelligent with humor! Absolutely radikal new, fresh, & intelligent! Bravo!

Chris Fortier--Great stuff as usual. I like the "we are glitch" and "you are everything also". the ambient pieces can be great tools too. -

Noah Pred (Metapath, Morris Audio)--A slick drive through rugged minimalist terrain - a perfect plateau track to keep the dancefloor engaged

Angel Molina (Sonar Music/Tresor/Loft)--Can be a record as dark as these 6 tracks?????? - Obviously my support!

Dave Tarrida (Sativae Recordings/Tresor)--Stands out for me and will for sure get a good play, really nice, off the wall release!!

Xpansul (Ovum)--Nice abstract almost-industrial stuff. We Are Glitch is super nice.

BOUM! TCHAK! on CIBL 101.5 FM Radio Montréal--A little more leftfield than the previous COTK releases but very much interesting nonetheless. For an intense - bizarro moment in the mix will likely play the title track or 'You Are - Everything Also' or 'Psychobabble'. Not what I was expecting but the more - I listen to the tracks the more I enjoy them which is a very good sign.

You can get it from:
http://www.beatport.com
http://www.blipswitchdigital.net
http://www.juno.co.uk
and everywhere else that music is sold online.

Enjoy!

And don't forget....

Image Image

Kenneth Scott
WmP (BSD016)

Street Date: 11/11/2008

(1) WmP (Original Mix) [Minimal Techno]
(2) WmP (J. Rogers Linear Challenge Mix) [Minimal/Techno/Tech House]
(3) WmP (Coalition of the Killing Mix) [Minimal Techno/Tech House]
(4) WmP (DJunya Dub) [Deep Dubstep]

Damon Fonoori
(Habersham)--VERY NICE - love Kenneth's original and the COTK mix - will be hammering both!

D. Diggler (Cocoon)--Great deep tracks! Fav is the COTK mix.

Alistair Wells (Perc Trax/Kompakt)--J. Rogers mix will get a lot of plays from me and I'll try to get it into my next radio mix.

Chris Fortier--I like them all for me.

Laurent Garnier--I like the DJunya dub. Will try this one out.

Andrew Grant (Circo Loco)--J. Rogers is what's up!!

DJ Rebekah (Criminal Records)--The J. Rogers mix is my fave, this is some deep sh!t!

Anderson Noise--Coalition of the Killing mix is good work!!

Jannis (DJ Silversurfer/Crosstown Rebels)--Really like the DJunya mix...!

Jorge Savoretti (Esperanza)--I'm really into the DJunya dub, amazing rework!

Ben Irving (Nish Nish, London)--Nice heavy dubby tracks, will definitely get plays. The mix for me is the DJunya Dub, dark and heavy, quality. Cheers.

TRACKS ARE AVAILABLE EVERYWHERE!!!

Enjoy!