[STOP CLONE MUSIC 001] Forcipe - Destroying House Music

- only
cikytheoriginal
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[STOP CLONE MUSIC 001] Forcipe - Destroying House Music

Post by cikytheoriginal »

Stop! No Clone! born from the idea to give a breathe more comprehensive and without tags on electronic music scene,intend as a communicative means that have the porpose to offer a lot of new genres and ideas,contain groove,rhythm and melodies of different nature,no obbliged to follow standards;then productions with a unique nature,to render electronic-music as true,inspirative no clone kind of music.

Out First Release:

ARTIST Forcipe
TITLE Destroying House Music EP
LABEL STOP CLONE MUSIC
FORMAT Digital
CAT.NO. SCM001
RELEASE DATE 12/2008
GENRE Deep House, Minimal

TRACKS
1 Destroying House Music
2 Da Club
3 In The Mood For Love
4 Destroying House Music (Giovanni Damico RMX)

INFO:
An electronic waltz, vanguard sounds call to mind dub and deep: This EP is a delight to listen and
dance! When the sampling becomes art, and with his acting-out lives an eternal vibration without
limits, past emotions wearing a new look, and the especially demanding current dancefloor remain
delighted.

WEB and SAMPLES:
http://www.myspace.com/stopclonemusic
email: stopclonemusic@gmail.com
cikytheoriginal
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Some feedbacks:

Alexi Delano (M_nus) - Great E.P. I can’t decide which one I like the best...I think I will play them all at one point or another! :)

Luke Solomon - loving these especially "Da Club"

Angel Alanis (Tresor, Klientele, A Squared Muzik) - Support :-)

Anthony Collins (Cecille / Freak ‘n’ Chic) - love the deep vibe of "in the mood for love"

Someone Else (Foundsound) - i think tracks 3 and 4 are quite interesting. i would like to play these out somewhere. i'll take em!

Kabale & Liebe - I like "in the mood for love". Very nice! Support.

Ziel 100 (Datapunk, Zielscheibe) - na, dös is docheme rischtisch fresch.

Pablo Rez (Frankie Rec, Weplayminimal) - "DaClub" really good vibes on it

Sascha Krohn (Dreielf Recordings/ Overdrive/ ADLTD) - All tracks cool! Full support

Nicolas Duvoisin (Ostwind, Siteholder, Musique Unique) - Yeahhhhhh! i really like the *in the moog for love* i will play it it for my deeep set ...

Nihil Young (Frequenza Rec) - not 100% the stuff i usually play, but my favourite one is Giovanni D'amico remix.

Electric Indigo - super release! ich mag alle tracks, am liebsten aber destroying house music im giovanni damico remix. die tracks klingen auch alle sehr gut, ich mag diesen sparsamen aber sehr souligen einsatz der stimmen. schön!

Andrew Onionz (20:20 Vision, Defected) - YOYO "in the mood for love", HOT!

Eddie Leader (Hudd Traxx, Robsoul) - quite like "in the mood for love" although not sure i'd play it

Oscar Vazquez (Level Up, Motion Pressure) - excelent ep

Rob Warner (My House Magazine) - thanks for the Forcipe samples... I really enjoyed the Giovanni Damico mix of "Destroying House Music" but the best one there for me is "In The Mood For Love".. Great deep, tech tune.

Stel Alexander (CIRCUS / CRUNCH) - my fav mix would be "Da Club" a well arranged bouncy deep tune! great track 6/10

Eddie Brennan (Electric City / Ireland) - Really digging "In the Mood for Love!" Really nice a deep. Great for those opening slots at clubs! Would love to get the 320 to test it out on a good system!

Beppe Gioia (Garagefamily) - i am into "the Mood for Love" nice vibe! more my style...

Fernanda Diaz (DeepClass, Fumakilla / Chile) - oooohhhhh, i love it, just the right mix of house and freakyness.......gonna chart it right now!! ;-)

True (Alma / New York) - In the Mood for Love" is my favorite with Destroy Giovanni mix a close second out of this batch. Really quality tracks. Glad to hear some cats aren't simply cookie cutting like everyone else. Very fresh and refreshing :o) Keep sending them. You're building my Pacha arsenal (I play next Sat).

Tommy Largo (Guesthouse Rec / Netherlands) - solid ep. like the vocal bits in both versions of "destroying house music". my favourite track is "in the mood for love". great latenight stuff!

Chris Sonaxx (413R, KISU) - forcipe_da club hammer teil, schön groovi, nette breaks. wird gespielt und das nicht nur einmal / destroying house music: gefällt mir wesentlich besser. schön loungige nummer. Tricky / in the mood for love: klare synths, super voice, schön ruhig und doch nicht langweilig

Cooccer (clear recordings, pesto) - a very deep afterhour sound... that´s the party´s, that i like ;)

ALE CASTRO (MENDOZA / ARGENTINA) - fresh , cool , freaky & funk , nu house for my bag , i really like so much the vocal samples in all the tracks . (Y) :)
Frankie (Frankie rec, Faste music): Nice one!....will play Da Club + Destroying house music original...thanks

Know How (Splitsound, Globox, Pulsewith): 'In the Mood For Love' is very interesting !

Genny G (MiniSketch, Capsula, Minibus) : 'In the mood for love' is my actually vibe. 'Da Club' is ok to, very kick ass for dancefloor.

Donk Boys (Frankie, Trapez): Really like the Forcipe release. 'Da Club' is my fav track.

Abnormal Boyz (Micro.fon, Splitsound): We love all the EP. New fresh music for happy dancefloors.

The Selph (Suara, Minitech Series): Very Bomb !!!
The Selph
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by The Selph »

ahah i didn't say "very bomb" ahah!
i said i love "da club"! that track sounds amazing to me! :D
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by 1011 »

what is wrong with very bomb :]
why are you denying saying it
:)
The Selph
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by The Selph »

1011 wrote:what is wrong with very bomb :]
why are you denying saying it
:)
cause it doesn't sound so correct "very bomb" and i've never said it!
cikytheoriginal
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

HEY SELPH! no problem but this is our conversation (in italian):

wèwè
24/11/08 21:22

SCM spacca molto

quella che non mi piace

è destrying

le altre spaccano tutto

davvero bomba "da club"
24/11/08 21:24
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

lol, 'very bomb' ??? is that a babelfish translation?
cikytheoriginal
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

AHAHAHHAHA

more or less :D