- only
knacker
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[PERC TRAX] Metalogic - Surge Stimulator EP

Post by knacker »

METALOGIC - 'Surge Stimulator' EP

Perc Trax
is proud to unleash its first Canadian artists; Metalogic, a duo consisting of Toronto based Frederik Hatsav and Jamie Kidd who have been creating the unique Metalogic sound since 2006. For this EP they serve up 4 tracks of detailed, energetic and edgy techno. Previously they have recorded for Addon, Boshke Beats, and Brooklyn's legendary Hidden Agenda, including most recently 'No Scarf, No Strasse' with Dietrich Schoenemann. The duo's 'Boxed and Warped' ep, a 5 track, percussive bass-heavy monster, has been strongly supported by artists Perc, Extrawelt, Alex Bau, Frankie Bones, Tony Rohr, John Selway, and Someone Else. Armed with an ever increasing arsenal of tracks, Metalogic brings an intense live p.a. to nightclubs and festivals internationally.

METALOGIC
Surge Stimulator EP
PERC TRAX

track list
:

01 Radio Stroke
02 Static Thurst
03 Infinite Access
04 Derailed Signals

Now available exclusively on Beatport;

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/con ... mulator_ep

This release is already receiving some major support from artists such as Cari Lekebusch, Jeff Bennett, Derek Plaslaiko, Drumcell, Dietrich Schoenemann, Tommy Four Seven, Gonno and Stel.

++++

http://www.metalogicstudios.com
knacker
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by knacker »

some feedback;

Technasia
- 'Derailed signals' is great. Definitely my kinda track. Thanks for sending the stuffs. Charles / Technasia'

Cari Lekebusch
(H Productions, Drumcode, Truesoul) 'Nice one, Thankyou for sending me the goodies - my faves the first and last tracks - Cari.'

Derek Plaslaiko (Datavibe, NYC) 'Once again thanks for the hot tracks! I'm into all 4, but 'Derailed Signals' and 'Radio Stroke' are my 2 favorites. Absolutely sick!!!'

Tommy Four Seven (Shooting Elvis) 'Cool deep techno, 'Derailed Signals' and 'Static Thurst' are straight in the bag. Cheers man - Tommy.'

Stel
(Dieb Audio) 'I love this EP man!!! All productions are top notch but my fave is probably 'Infinite Access' - Full support from my end!!! Thanks - Stel.'

Paul Hazendonk (Manual Music, Netherlands) 'I really like the 'Radio Stroke' track, will support it for sure!'

Perc (Kompakt, Drumcode, CLR) 'A pleasure to have these guys on the label, all tracks are od'ing the business for me with 'Derailed Signals' winning it by a nose!'

--