[avxr002] dub from above [dub/minimal] - available now !!

- only
AVX23
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

[avxr002] dub from above [dub/minimal] - available now !!

Post by AVX23 »

Our latest MP3 only release is now available to buy @ Kompakt digital.

A range of styles united by dubby undertones, this EP has been turning heads since it's promo release and we're pleased to say - is already flying off the server onto eager digital players and HDDs.

[Hauntingly atmospheric - eq-mag]
[Ultra stylish chilliage from Edinburgh 4/5 - mixmag]

You may also want to check our 1st release : dub before dishonour

To find these releases please visit :

http://www.kompakt-mp3.net/

select labels from the tab and find avxr - I'm afraid the direct links do not appear to be compatible with most forums

Look out for forthcoming releases from Patrick Walker, Brian D Souza, Dr Air, Makrostructure and executables along with a free V/A sampler feat :

euterke (archipel, epsilonlab), operator (scandinavia), smear (limetree/avxr), wee djs (scsi, sativae, touchin bass), isodyne (avxr), elexx (tribal waves/avxr), Quekoq (miga) and more TBC

Catch us live....in your dreams

Peace

team avx

you can also check netlabel releases, live/dj sets, vids and promo material here :

http://www.avionixrecords.com
http://www.myspace.com/avionixrecordings
DJ L'embrouille
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by DJ L'embrouille »

hey P. , that sound good but the appropriate section is the label section since it's not free. wil move the topic tonight (if i have time cause tonight it's my birthday, i'm 33, christ !, so old).
AVX23
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AVX23 »

no worries mate - on that tip - I actually posted 001 in the labels section and a moderator moved it to netlabels. I didn't question it at the time thinking well - it's a net-label of a sort even though for these releases - you have to pay the piper ;) hehe

So yeah - now I'm confused - think the moderation team might want to agree on which section these go in and we'll all follow the rules :)

Happy Birthday mister - I hope you have a wicked time 8)

More tunes coming your way soon man - think our free V/A release will be right up your street :)
DJ L'embrouille
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by DJ L'embrouille »

moved !
AVX23
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AVX23 »

Thanks man - I've got a few of these to post in the coming months so will be sure to get it in here from now on :)

Hope your birthday was good man - I'd send you a kitten but I think there are laws preventing that sort of thing :) So I'll have to make do with uploading some new trax for you instead :)

Get buying folks !! if you like Pole, Basic Channel, Rythym and sound etc you can't go far wrong here.

Peaceout :)