Invitation: submit tracks for Modular Dub sampler

- free art
dubbhism
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Invitation: submit tracks for Modular Dub sampler

Post by dubbhism »

Hi everybody,

A couple of years ago, we released an album on the Dubbhism netlabel titled "Strictly analog dub"

I'm thinking about following up this album with a new release: Strictly Modular Dub. If you are interested in such a collaboration project, please let me know, or better: send some tracks.

Some basics about the project: just like the previous album, it will be a non-profit / creative commons kind of thing. Artwork, distribution and basic publicity will be handled by the Dubbhism Netlabel.

We're not looking for exclusive tracks, we are only guided by our own taste, quality of production and the stylistics of dub (including rootsy dubstep, 8-bit dub etc.) and the main concept: dub produced using a lot of modular gear.

If you're interested, the best thing to do is probably to check out the Strictly Analog Dub album. It will give you a good sense of the kind of quality we're looking for. By the way: don't expect this to be a big hit or something. The only good reason to join is to be able to share some high quality dub music, made with a modular.

OK, i'd love to hear from you!