Panospria net-label

- free art
kh4n
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Panospria net-label

Post by kh4n »

Hello! Bonjour! Hola! Guten Tag!

Just signed on at Mnml today, and I'd like to offer a quick few words about our net-label Panospria. We are mainly a group of artists from the Canadian prairies although many of us have been moving around the country for various reasons and lengths of time. The net-label features our work, as well as the work of our Canadian friends and the occasional international guest artist. Other recordings from our artists have also been released on labels such as No Type, Psychonavigation, Thinner, Epsilonlab, Nishi, Slapart and Sfeericle among others. For those of you that are not familiar with our output, I will list some recommended tracks from our current catalog to get you started, and links to the corresponding pages on the Internet Audio Archive if you want to write a short review on any of them. ;)

1. Mizu No Yume from Kokoro No Jojishi
2. Polyspheric from Gyges - Composite Massive
3. Punaises nickel from Nuthre - Vis de mechanique
4. Halcyon View from Turner of Wheels - Misses the Cocktail Party
5. Why from Lorenzo Brutti - Why Everything Ended Here?
6. Volute from Scant Intone - Victory Building
7. Ñth 3 am from Nuthre & Vaughn - Ñth-rc(dr)a
8. Frog from Ruairi Lazers - Complicated Profession

Thanks for listening. Enjoy!
kh4n++

http://www.panospria.com/
Last edited by kh4n on Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

it's has a direct mp3 link.....

you rawk
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
kh4n
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by kh4n »

Heh, thanks Plaster. We aim to please and there is always more good music on the way. Although it's not always minimal, I'll continue to post on here about our new releases if there is interest...

Up to this point, I believe the most downloaded release has been Composite Massive, despite the large size of the MP3 files. Gyges is also known as Paul Keeley on Epsilonlab and Thinner, and has released tracks as Silent Q on Autoplate and Psychonavigation.

Also quite popular are the releases Vis de Mechanique and Ñth-rc(dr)a. Nuthre and Jon Vaughn are already quite well known in the net-audio scene from their wide range of output over the past couple of years.
paulkeeley
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by paulkeeley »

wheeeeee, mad props to pan!!!

shameless, i know....
#PK--
kh4n
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by kh4n »

Hey, we've got three new releases online since my last post. Everyone should come snoop around the site again... maybe you will find something to tickle your ears in that special way you like so much. =)

Aidan Baker - Tense Surfaces [PAN009]
Endos - Pure Sound [PAN010]
Camp - Numérique [PAN011]

Enjoy!