[epsilonlab] 016 | alexandre bilodeau - énergy

- free art
.kavo.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

[epsilonlab] 016 | alexandre bilodeau - énergy

Post by .kavo. »

new release on epsilonlab with powerful remixes by all canadian stars :)

[eps16] Alexandre Bilodeau - Énergy

01 Énergy 6:30
02 Énergy - (Mateo Murphy Remix) 9:41
03 Énergy - (Paul Keeley Remix) 6:41
04 Énergy - (Pheek Remix) 5:26
05 Énergy - (Eloi Brunelle Remix) 5:25
06 Énergy - (Vincent Casanova Remix) 5:45
/click on each track for download/

:arrow: Complete release

Alas, the Lab that is Epsilon has once again reached its golden arm deep into the futuristic underground to bring forth new forms in dance music. This time, Hailing from the lush, sea sprayed lands of Acadie; Alexandre Bilodeau arrives bringing with him a fashionable, cyber-tech dance floor gem. Energy’ as it is appropriately titled is a venture into glitched-up, stompy tech-house that tickles the senses with its computeristsic genetic make-up and tough, bumping groove. Energy is the type of track that has you wondering “hmm, what the hell is going on here?, I like this” as it thumps and bumps it’s crunchy, crispy drums right into edgy, empty breakdowns, only to return and redeliver it’s club rocking groove- all in a satisfaction inducing style. Alexandre demonstrates his ace production power and unique modern methodology as the track stands in a realm all its own. Moreover, as if the original mix is not enough to make you rethink your Friday night, Energy is offered up here with several hot re-interpretations by a group of usual suspects- all adding there own sexy sonic twists. It is for sure that Alexandre Bilodeau is set to shake things up here at Epsilonlab, with his brilliant, forward thinking release… more Energy please!

Written by Vincent Casanova

enjoy this strong stuff from EpsilonLab... :wink:
Last edited by .kavo. on Fri Jun 10, 2005 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
"smokin' hydroponic"
mymtokyo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mymtokyo »

I do love this label...

.kavo ... any chance you could hit me up? makeyourmove@tokyo.com - got a question about Slovenia.
thanks
d
.kavo.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by .kavo. »

again, great release on EpsilonLab!
paul keeley amaze me.unexpected stuff by him,very hard,i very like it.
all strong remixes, original too...
just great!
8)
"smokin' hydroponic"