[indigo*magenta] 001 | bern - retour aléatoire du scanner

- free art
uzekt
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[indigo*magenta] 001 | bern - retour aléatoire du scanner

Post by uzekt »

Welcome on indigo*magenta!

We are very proud to present our first release to you: "Retour aléatoire du scanner".
The tracks are signed by Bern, artist originating from Lille (France) known for its 12'' on the German labels “Traum” (including one remix of very respected “Process”), "Trapez" and more recently on the english label “Underline”. Bern is also the author of many contributions on the Spanish netlabel "Sinergy Networks", "Sweet Smelling Surfaces" and "Archipel". He is also the manager of the label "Postair" in collaboration with Jonas Bering (Kompakt) and develops with Tez a duet named "Molair". Thus, he proposes three titles with particular ambiences… “Aléatoire” immediately leads us in sharp subject with a cerebral, underground and worrying atmosphere, a deep groove and the vocal ones to slice with the knife! "Retour" will come out you the head of water with its rhythmic graduated and its groove vibrating. But will re-plunge it to you as soon as you listen to his hypnotic pads with wish! Finally "Scanner" will make you travel, stroll and rock with its click&cuts jazz, intimist and subtle ambiences. A track to be tasted with a cigarette and a lengthened coffee...!

Good listening !

http://www.indigomagenta.com
Renton
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Renton »

Nice deep and klicking tracks are these, perfectly fitting the ending of my relaxing weekend! I'm not a smoker but that lengthened coffee is just what I'm having right now...
"I won't be in today, boss...I'm feeling a little mnml."
KLK
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

very nice

Post by KLK »

very nice stuff indeed....great cookie minimalism

love it

Luis O.
.kavo.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by .kavo. »

very good stuff by bern!
thanks for it...

there is another great release on indigo*magenta "RéINCARNATIONS"

"Réincarnations", various artists transitory, is distinguished as starting point from indigo*magenta's story. The track "Pluie d’Automne" of lu&nl, our “doudou of the techno”, sounds a little like a musical short film, it is obviously the ideal introduction of our Net label! "Kraak" when to him, it gives the impression to be found in a playground... is the fruit of a great friendship between Sarah Goldfarb, big schizophrenic and part-time producer on labels like Trapez and Treibstoff of Cologne, and D-Click, sound engineer and photographer in residence during one year within indigo*magenta. "Sensual works" are the second collaboration of the v.a, it joins together Manu Dub and JK, musicians in our promising view, for a title closed to House of Detroit influences, minimal, with sonorities between Moodymann and Dub. The conclusion of our opus of presentation returns to "In kagne we trust", superb odyssey with dark environments dubby... You, neurologist of the loop, are the author and pay homage to the parties of the early morning…
/ txt from www.indigomagenta.com /

1 - lu&nl - pluie d'automne
2 - D-Click & Sarah Goldfarb - kraak
3 - Jk & Manu Dub - sensual works
4 - You - in kagne we trust
link> http://www.indigomagenta.com/reincarnations.html

i very like Sarah G. & D-Click playful track :)

...and, uzekt, i made a chance with subject in your post :wink:
"smokin' hydroponic"