[unfoundsound] 07| mike uzzi & ben recht - slack talk

- free art
cyhl
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

[unfoundsound] 07| mike uzzi & ben recht - slack talk

Post by cyhl »

hmmmmmmmmm, where are you kavo???????? I was hoping I wouldn't have to do my job :lol:

oh well, here you go!

-----------

unfound07: mike uzzi & ben recht - slack talk

http://www.unfoundsoundrecords.com

may 15 2005

unfoundsound loves all of you sound quality freaks and djs who want to have access to wav/aiff files! this is why we're pleased to announce that all our new releases (starting with this month's unfoundsound07) will be available in flac format, a lossless compression format, like zip, but designed for audio files. from a flac file, you can exactly recover the original wav or aiff by using conversion programs such as macflac for mac or dbpoweramp for pc. flac files for the unfoundsound back-catalog will be available as well very soon... and of course, high-quality mp3 files (256kbs) will still be available!

unfound07: mike uzzi & ben recht - slack talk

unfoundsound introduces boston's mike uzzi & ben recht. mike already has a few releases behind him as smartypants (on zero g sounds, traum, sentrall and adhesive), and ben is known as localfields (with releases on zero g sounds and beat research). unfoundsound is thrilled to present three heady tracks from the quirky-ass duo. each track is pleasantly deep and sculpted beautifully for the dancefloor -- fueled by charming synthesizers, blurry effects and crystal-clear minimal house beats. plus, you get an energetic dancefloor killer remix from foundsound's own ben parris. yeah, come and get some, dood!

go directly to the download page: http://unfoundsoundrecords.com/unreleases/
.kavo.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: [unfoundsound] 07| mike uzzi & ben recht - slack tal

Post by .kavo. »

cyhl wrote:hmmmmmmmmm, where are you kavo???????? I was hoping I wouldn't have to do my job :lol:
ou man, with pleasure, i see, that everything is not on my head and fingers :wink:
thanks a lot :)
cheers. . .
"smokin' hydroponic"
.kavo.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by .kavo. »

solid release.
i very like track #3.
good work guys.
cheers...
"smokin' hydroponic"
cyhl
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cyhl »

thanks man!

so, does anybody has interest in the flac files? for those playing out with final scratch / cdjs: are you happy enough with 256kbps mp3, or do you think being able to play wavs from the flac files is a signigicant plus????
.kavo.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by .kavo. »

cyhl wrote: so, does anybody has interest in the flac files?
for me it's very good idea.
i am not a dj, but the music which i like must have quality of sound.
i have very quickly connection so i download flac files, conver to wave and burn on cd-r, than listen to.
it is different when i put in dvd player mp3 cd or cd-r burned from wave files.
i must have brilliant clear sound from my speakers when listen to my lovely tunes :)
"smokin' hydroponic"