[sinergy-networks] 018 | sarah goldfarb - absolut funk

- free art
.kavo.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

[sinergy-networks] 018 | sarah goldfarb - absolut funk

Post by .kavo. »

Sinergy´s debut of French Jean-Vince, publishing under Sarah Goldfarb artistic name, offers 2 original tracks & 4 remixes in this EP, perfectly defined by its title at the same time that becomes a great example of established connections between styles as electro as techno with one of its predecessor: funk style. :wink:

The original keeps its virtue in simple structures & deep effectiveness. Funk´s a style that has always had very good results coming from french artists, like Jean-Vince shows with the perfect theme to seize the essence of the maxi. Absolute Funk can make you dance with its classic & intense rhythm base & fly with its ambient synths.

The other track of the french artist is twisted, direct and covered by quasi-african digital percussion and synthetic sound, getting into a more notorious electro tendency trough a trance rhythmic repetition.

LOD´s revision of Absolute Funk, saves the original groove while adds as touches of suggestive tecno minimal as clicks shaped in electric sounds embedded in rhythm, welcoming on this way multiple sound registers that go on following one each other, so it reaches the perfect marriage between rhythm & interference.

Abstract Groove recreation is thicker and abstract than the other one, with some drops of “out toning” & rugged noise. Again he offers an amazing, acid & dark construction with burst basses close to the limit of saturation in which funk doubles up & falls into new shapes.

Funzion´s remix is starred by spaced synths featuring a treated voice that contributes to give a sensual air to the track. All of this through a strong rhythm frame that comes into best electro, the one that catch you & can hypnotize through repetion & intensity.

German Marko Fuerstenberg shows the strongest face of the remixed track, producing under Detroit sound focus, always close to mystery & using sharp synths to transmit it, from clicky minimal tecno cleaf.

Summing up, it's a roller coaster of sounds & rhythmic spirals in which funk dominates but hands it stamp over other stylish experiences. The legacy of this style is still alive, at least from 21 st century artists. It´s a perfect sample.
( text from sinergy web www.sinergy-networks.com )

tracklist>
01. absolut funk
02. kagneton
03. absolut funk (lod remix)
04. absolut funk (abstract groove remix)
05. absolut funk (funzion remix)
06. absolut funk (marko furstenberg remix)

Idea: SARAH GOLDFARB + LOD
Sounds: SARAH GOLDFARB
Release date: APRIL 2005

http://www.sinergy-networks.com/SN018.htm

p.s. the name Sarah Goldfarb reminds me the movie by Darren Aronofsky "Requiem For A Dream". she is mother of Harry.
this movie is so sad :cry:
Last edited by .kavo. on Mon May 02, 2005 2:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"smokin' hydroponic"
Ctrl_Alt_Delete
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Ctrl_Alt_Delete »

sad movie :cry:

but great release :!:
.kavo.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by .kavo. »

Ctrl_Alt_Delete wrote:sad movie :cry:

but great release :!:
i was download it and will listen to at home in evening.
but the movie is still so sad...
"smokin' hydroponic"
Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

definately a good release
Tic Tac
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Tic Tac »

This release is really good but in my case as a vinylfreak also a painfull one.
I'm now in process of accepting that is not gonna be out on vinyl :cry:

What's keeping the Final Scratch for 3 decks :!:
So much music so little time
.kavo.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by .kavo. »

yeah, i must agree with all of you here.
this release is great :!:

:wink:
"smokin' hydroponic"
KLK
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

RELEASES ON CD AND VINYL

Post by KLK »

About the comment of our releases only available on mp3 i mst say this is not our goal....we release mp3 only for promotion and make people aware of our sound, some already have been publishon vinyl like receptors Eliza that was released on plong...also from release 20 all releases will be available on cd and i am preparing other sinergy specials for future vinyl releases so defenitely OUR PROCESS DOESN´T FINISH ON MP3 FORMAT

there is always a difference between use and abuse and people should think very well what it the use and abuse of mp3....

we love good quality music and we now is hard or imposible to give a good quality music only with mp3....we have lots of requirements for having our releases on physical format and this is our goal for 2005

ciao, Luis Ortiz (LOD)