dutch netlabels?

- free art
braz
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

dutch netlabels?

Post by braz »

I was just wondering; are there any dutch netlabels? Im planning to write an article on netlabels (im a student journalisme) and looking for some (dutch)people i can interview. I pretty new to the whole netlabel-thing. Is this an new development or have there always been a lot of netlabels?

Anyone suggestions who is should talk to for my article?

Thanx,

Bram
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: dutch netlabels?

Post by plaster »

braz wrote:I was just wondering; are there any dutch netlabels? Im planning to write an article on netlabels (im a student journalisme) and looking for some (dutch)people i can interview. I pretty new to the whole netlabel-thing. Is this an new development or have there always been a lot of netlabels?

Anyone suggestions who is should talk to for my article?

Thanx,

Bram

why narrowing only to dutch netlabels...i think you could do a great article on the whole scene in general.
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
braz
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by braz »

youre probably right.....but interviewing in Dutch is much easier for me. But i think its better to write an article on the whole international scene. Any suggestions where i should start/wich people are interesting to interview? And what are the mayor netlabels?
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

braz wrote:youre probably right.....but interviewing in Dutch is much easier for me. But i think its better to write an article on the whole international scene. Any suggestions where i should start/wich people are interesting to interview? And what are the mayor netlabels?

well...for starters you can directly go to thinner,textone and epsilonlab,cos they are the most respected on the scene.

later on check out archipel.cc, clevermusic, panospria, unfoundsound and others.
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
.kavo.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by .kavo. »

plaster wrote:
braz wrote:youre probably right.....but interviewing in Dutch is much easier for me. But i think its better to write an article on the whole international scene. Any suggestions where i should start/wich people are interesting to interview? And what are the mayor netlabels?

well...for starters you can directly go to thinner,textone and epsilonlab,cos they are the most respected on the scene.

later on check out archipel.cc, clevermusic, panospria, unfoundsound and others.
don't forget stadtgruen & realaudio :wink:
"smokin' hydroponic"
braz
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by braz »

thanx! more tips anyone?
Are these netlabels something new/ a new development in the music-industry or have they been there for years?
Daizok
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Daizok »

braz wrote:thanx! more tips anyone?
Are these netlabels something new/ a new development in the music-industry or have they been there for years?
Some been there for years and still are a new development :)

Autoplate, thinnerism, stadtgruen!
aBer
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by aBer »

You're looking for a dutch netlabel? I think laidbackelectronica.com is managed by a dutch guy. It started last year and has up to now 5 releases.

Good luck for your interview/article