Netlabel section of mnml...

- free art
adam
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Netlabel section of mnml...

Post by adam »

I like the idea of being "organized" but isn't the idea of segregating netlabels from real labels kind of moving backward?
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Netlabel section of mnml...

Post by plaster »

adam wrote:I like the idea of being "organized" but isn't the idea of segregating netlabels from real labels kind of moving backward?

no...it's an industry of it's own,so we wanted to make it sepatare and easier to pic up what is going on.
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Re: Netlabel section of mnml...

Post by -ix »

adam wrote:I like the idea of being "organized" but isn't the idea of segregating netlabels from real labels kind of moving backward?
What's the backward thing in it?
We just separated them for indeed the overview, but there is something to get also, besides information.
adam
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by adam »

I dig what you're doing because it keeps things more accessable and organized. I was disappointed at first because I was just thinking maybe someone decided that netlabels weren't "real" enough to be part of the label section.
dunkel
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dunkel »

well, it is "real" only for those who can play cd's or mp3's right?
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc. 1989
cyhl
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cyhl »

dunkel wrote:well, it is "real" only for those who can play cd's or mp3's right?
no, it is real for all the people who just want to listen to the music... you're just talking about DJs, but music listeners are way more numerous than DJs!!!!!! waaaaaayyyyyyyy more!!!!!!!!
dunkel
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dunkel »

of cours! i seem to forget it sometimes :roll:
anyway, my intantion was not to diss netlabels, but when i talk about releases, i want to play them.....
"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc. 1989
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

adam wrote:I dig what you're doing because it keeps things more accessable and organized. I was disappointed at first because I was just thinking maybe someone decided that netlabels weren't "real" enough to be part of the label section.
Ah I understand. But the opposite is the thought behind the sepparation.
Like I said, overhere you can talk and listen instantly about the productions, so people will visit the netlabelsites more rather for the music. ;-)