YOTM "Clear and Pleasant Danger" remix contest!

- free art
adam
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by adam »

Jesse Somfay wrote:Oh pifff, come on. I use to do remixes with big chunks of tracks, I still do it that way sometimes. I just fck them up beyond recognition. It's challenging and that's what is neat about it. You get to develope your style by experimentation.

Thank you.

Aslo, to those above: I appreciate your interest, although if you don't want to participate, not a problem... For myself, the thrill comes from doing neat things that people were not expecting you to be able to do using just the track as a source... not everyone is like me though, nor do I expect them too..
adam
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by adam »

plaster wrote:"we want to encourage creative editing"

i don't see how can you be creative with editing,i mean we got 4 tracks that need to be chopped up,thats all!?

You're thinking backwards... being creative has little to do with what resources you have available to you and everything to do with what you do with them.

To everyone else - looking forward to hearing some remixes!
Layborn
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Layborn »

Hmmm interesting.
I'll give it a make over. Fun
-Layborn-
adam
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by adam »

Deadline extended - you now have until April 20.

clarification: you may remix any track from YOTM-001 and as many as you like. We've recieved a number of remixes where the entire album was rolled into one track. This is fine but note that it is not *required* and we actually prefer individual remixes.