[MTRZ007] Sublee - Ideepsum LP

- wax
Kiki Bambino
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[MTRZ007] Sublee - Ideepsum LP

Post by Kiki Bambino »

Ideepsum, Sublee’s debut album, finds its home under the Metereze name. The 6 tracks are spread across 2 records like seeds sharing the same fertile ground embodied in Sublee’s creativity.

The album opens up with Yet Again, with its synthetic voices morphing back and forth into the track’s melodic line. Side B hosts 2 cuts meant to drain all the energy off the dancefloor: Entre’s obsessive spoken words, echoing deep into the techy structure, and Rumbletrouble elusive acid references that matches its pure techno roots like magic. After we let ourselves led by the riveting bassline through Road To Frequensea’s playfully deep melodic lines, we hit the final chapter of this LP: Space Dive, a deep interlude into some cosmic electro future, and Mimistake, rolling full throttle into a chopped soundscape filled with heavy techno patterns.

Indeepsum stays in line with the previous Metereze releases, following the road of innovations in the vast realm of electronic music.

via ourown.ro

Previews here: http://ourown.ro/release/ideepsumlp
Pervade
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: [MTRZ007] Sublee - Ideepsum LP

Post by Pervade »

Liking Mimistake, Entre and Yet Again, but 3/6 on first listen isn't really enough to buy. Been waiting to know Entre for quite some time though.
Get busy listenin', or get busy dyin'.
scooby
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by scooby »

with pervade on this one. part of my wants to buy it just bcz its mtrz... decent release but nothing really stands out to me except d2
dudemaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dudemaster »

weak. nothing has been clicking with me from this label since MTRZ003