mnml maxi

[SCL006] Social 006

Post by dudemaster »

RGRPGN
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: [SCL006] Social 006

Post by RGRPGN »

Sincerely I loved the first and the second release of Social...

Now the samples of this release and the previous (SCL005) are really boring and monotonous :?
sundayafterglow
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sundayafterglow »

ZzZ... :roll:
Pervade
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Pervade »

There have been a couple of okay tracks here and there, but I'm sick of this label. They are releasing far too many records considering how similar they all sound, and they seems to go straight to the discogs sharks anyway.
Get busy listenin', or get busy dyin'.
RGRPGN
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by RGRPGN »

Pervade wrote:There have been a couple of okay tracks here and there, but I'm sick of this label. They are releasing far too many records considering how similar they all sound, and they seems to go straight to the discogs sharks anyway.
Yes yes, totally agree with you
scooby
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by scooby »

agree with everyone... but i still like it haha...
not sure if i will buy this one though. feels like im just getting them to fill a collection.
GabriG
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by GabriG »

scooby wrote:agree with everyone... but i still like it haha...
not sure if i will buy this one though. feels like im just getting them to fill a collection.
Maybe me too, and maybe this is why they keep releasing :roll: :D
BrokenBo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by BrokenBo »

well it is the same with numerous different labels and artists in electronic dance music. they find a formula that works and then they repeat it until everyone and themselves are sick of it. in the end it is the same procedure as it can be found in the mainstream industry.

i myself have bought scl001 and 003 but i see no point in buying yet another one of the same. also the label just keeps itself relevant with dubious selling policy...i suspect that if this was available everywhere in normal quantities not many would care about this. then again..without the whole "vinyl only", "limited", super rare bullshit, vinyl would probably be alot less relevant which is another story.