[AKU004]Varhat - VRHT222

- wax
dudemaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

[AKU004]Varhat - VRHT222

Post by dudemaster »

Second release VRHT222 of Varhat on his own label AKU...
http://www.decks.de/t/varhat-vrht222/c7i-qm

https://www.discogs.com/Varhat-VRHT222/release/7574694

The most average sounding tracks on planet earth and people are going crazy for it why.jpg
Pervade
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: [AKU004]Varhat - VRHT222

Post by Pervade »

It's good, but it's wildly overhyped it seems. One for the sharks.
Get busy listenin', or get busy dyin'.
bkrec
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by bkrec »

you guys already said everything.

i totally think the same
see things differently..
sundayafterglow
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sundayafterglow »

Well these tracks were produced a long time ago and I don't really think that back then this sound was so popular and overhyped as it is right now.

But generally I agree with you. In this particular moment there are already too many productions sounding similar. On top of that both tracks of the EP were and are still played by lots of DJs in the past year... So definetely their big moment is gone now. Maybe they will be playable again some years later.
scooby
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by scooby »

sundayafterglow wrote:Well these tracks were produced a long time ago and I don't really think that back then this sound was so popular and overhyped as it is right now.

But generally I agree with you. In this particular moment there are already too many productions sounding similar. On top of that both tracks of the EP were and are still played by lots of DJs in the past year... So definetely their big moment is gone now. Maybe they will be playable again some years later.
+++
sfharb
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by sfharb »

sundayafterglow wrote:Well these tracks were produced a long time ago and I don't really think that back then this sound was so popular and overhyped as it is right now.

++++