Steve Bug - Bugnology

- wax
The Remix
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by The Remix »

So is it good? someone has it. I haven't been let down by him yet- I enjoy his sets- not all his tracks- but alot of them.
theremixphilly@yahoo.com

I live in the House- & Micro-House lives in me.
Permeister
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Permeister »

The cd has a suberb quality, mixing skills are great. This is a must have for Bug-fans!!!
let's keep it minimal
Essaj
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Essaj »

is it true he used ableton to re-construct the tracks and for mixing?
Love is intrumental
Chris
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Chris »

Essaj wrote:is it true he used ableton to re-construct the tracks and for mixing?
I'm not sure, but the mixes are so 'clean' I doubt it's a live mix. If it's not live, great chance he used ableton because that would enable him to do the things stated in the press release (The tracks have all been edited, looped, lengthened or shortened to make sure all parts fall into place harmoniously)

Oh and now I see that bug has been "using software as opposed to conventional dj mixing tools"...
Groovetrackers.com :: When music is not enough ::
pH
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by pH »

Wonderful album indeed. Like if he was doing a live with stuff from other people. It's so good... Really, best house mix i've seen for a while. Even if it will not cause a revolution.
fader
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fader »

Chris wrote:
Essaj wrote:is it true he used ableton to re-construct the tracks and for mixing?
I'm not sure, but the mixes are so 'clean' I doubt it's a live mix. If it's not live, great chance he used ableton because that would enable him to do the things stated in the press release (The tracks have all been edited, looped, lengthened or shortened to make sure all parts fall into place harmoniously)

Oh and now I see that bug has been "using software as opposed to conventional dj mixing tools"...
maybe he just edited them in the studio and played them back with final scratch like does on all his gigs..?
mort la creier
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by mort la creier »

i've just got it from slsk...blow me away....very deep/psycho tracks

kinda sad tho' that so many dj-s are running from the traditional way..i guess it's easy with all this digital mixing machinery...anyway...some high score for the production unit
alfox
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by alfox »

steve bug rulez man ...
his bugnology is killin' me!!!!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

c ya...