[Traum V64] Minilogue - Certain Things (2005)

- wax
fader
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fader »

deccard wrote:
f3d4r wrote:
trance is the next big thing, mnml is almost dead :twisted: ;)
why do you think mnml is almost dead? cause hypes are the death of creativity. the masses seem always to look for a trend cause it makes life easier and comfortable. btw some people said nubreaks gonna be the next big thing...:roll: so if you don´t know radiohead you missed great music. so great they have to steal from. 8)
btw heard the record in the shop and its ok but nothing special...
oh no... please! the *wink* was there for a reason! :lol:

ps: i didn't say i didn't know that radiohead, i don't own it. if i find it tomorrow in a shop i'll buy it for sure!
pps: that was a bootleg, so hey, they stole from thieves then right? ;)
Seb
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Seb »

Happy that some of you like the tracks ... can please everyone, can you?

We've always listen to all kind of music and we still do, this restriction to one style is just a limitation of possible feelings created from art.

Minimal, electronica, techno, house, electro have always been a very big part of our dj sets (same goes for extrawelt) ... so please don't judge people before you know them.

A lot of new stuff is coming with Minilogue in the future ...

Ciao

seb
Jesse Somfay
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Jesse Somfay »

Seb wrote:Happy that some of you like the tracks ... can please everyone, can you?

We've always listen to all kind of music and we still do, this restriction to one style is just a limitation of possible feelings created from art.

Minimal, electronica, techno, house, electro have always been a very big part of our dj sets (same goes for extrawelt) ... so please don't judge people before you know them.

A lot of new stuff is coming with Minilogue in the future ...

Ciao

seb
Can't wait to see what more goodies you and Marcus put out. Keep it up guys!