[dustsnd003]The Black Dog - Silenced Album

- wax
Martin Dust
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[dustsnd003]The Black Dog - Silenced Album

Post by Martin Dust »

[dustsnd003]The Black Dog - Silenced

The black dog is the spectral animal that haunts secret esoteric places. It is a vast mythic figure in English folklore. So too, on the evidence of "Silenced", is The Black Dog: a figure of immense stature within electronic music, The Black Dog has an unparalleled ability to transport, surprise and entrance, and its mythic status will be reinforced by this album.

While The Black Dog has always been an important entity, it has not always been well served by the industry to which it has been leashed or indeed bitten. In contrast Dust is proud to conjoin The Black Dog's angular genius with its musical dedication. Giving complete freedom to great artists such as The Black Dog is the sort of project Dust was made for.

"Silenced" represents a considerable achievement. We shall not look back on The Black Dog's startlingly influential back catalogue: suffice to say that "Silenced" compares with those monumental recordings. This album will therefore be a huge treat for The Black Dog's legions of fans, while also representing an entry point for the uncommitted souls. Lush, tuneful and inspired, it contains all the bewildering evocation expected of a Black Dog record, yet it also expresses itself with new-found vigour and purpose. "Silenced" transports, yet it also grooves, and repeated plays yield an ever deepening sense of other-worldliness. It is un-nerving but beautiful. Dust Science is proud to present The Black Dog: "Silenced".

The Black Dog - Silenced - Track Listing
1.Trojan Horus [Part 1] 2.Trojan Horus [Part 2] 3.Lam Vril 4. Truth Benders D.I.E 5.Bolt 23 Blue Screen ov Death. 6.Alt/Return/Dash/Kill 7.Bolt 777 Ordinary Boy 8.Drexian City R.I.D.E 9.Remote Viewing 10.Gummi Void11.Machine Machina 12.The Stele of Revealing 13.Songs for Other People 14.Break Down On Lake Shore Drive 15.Bolt 33 Glitch & Chin 16.Sudden Intake 17.4 3s 555 [Part 1] 18.4 3s 555 [Part 2]

Samples and Stuff
http://www.dustscience.com/Releases/The ... lenced.php

On-Line Retail Dog Therapy
Purchase on-line from your own kennel and just wait for the postman to arrive, order more goods to allow for more bytes. Free D.O.G Style T-shirt with Pre-Orders
http://www.duststore.com

Worried About The Future?
Let us worry about that for you, just one click and the stains in your life will be washed away as we reveal, The Past, The Present and The Future in the Here and Now! Click Here
It’s Just A Click Away®
fader
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fader »

i don't get that last link but i really like the album!
:lol:
Martin Dust
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Martin Dust »

It uses magic code to predict the weather, well we thought it was funny... :lol: