Quenum & Andres Garcia 'Sodium & Podium' (TOYS FOR B

- wax
djaki
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Quenum & Andres Garcia 'Sodium & Podium' (TOYS FOR B

Post by djaki »

Quenum & Andres Garcia 'Sodium & Podium' (TOYS FOR BOYS 03)

For the 3rd release on the ever growing Toys For Boys label, the boys invite their friend Quenum to do the honours. After releases for his mighty Cadenza imprint together with Luciano (check Orange Mistake).
Philippe Quenum delivers some ace minimal soundscapes on these 2 tracks. Quite low key & introvert in the beginning, both tracks unveil their beauty in the latter part, where the tracks evolve into timeless bleepy beauty!

TOYS FOR BOYS is a Belgian label that takes focus on minimal techno. It is runned by a collective of artists (Akî, Ati, Celophane & Sammy Goossens) that operate in graphic design, video, painting and of course electronic music...

TFB RELEASES
Hoel James Déclic (TFB02)
Hoel James who previously released 2 eps on Boxer delivers a firm 4 tracker with a distinct minimal feeling while also injecting some fierce darker electro sounds into his sparkling productions...a must!!
Plays by Maud (Scratch Massive), Kiki (Bpitch Control, Crosstown Rebels), Tiga, Ivan Smagghe (Blackstrobe)…

Sammy Goossens Roommates (TFB01)
Sammy Goossens, TFB label leader and the man behind The Sense with Gerome Sportelli is also better known from his collaboration with Suburban Knight on Peacefrog. After his release on Trapez (Ltd 017), Sammy brings us a 4 tracker of straight techno in pure Köln style that hypnotizes the dancefloor. Check his bio in the member’s section!

SOON...
Bern Retro (TFB04)
Franco Cangelli, Pheek,...

http://www.toysforboysrecords.com
robert lowell
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by robert lowell »

i really dig the label. i play every track on the 01 release. tried to get 02, can't around my usual shopping spots. hopefully i can pick up the third. keep up the fine work.
whatever
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by whatever »

very nice ep sodium...i listened to some samples and it's just great
djaki
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

TFB02 repressed

Post by djaki »

TFB02 has been repressed because no more left!!
TFB's distribution happens through News (Benelux), Karma (Italy), Decoder (Spain), Cisco (Japan), Rub a dub (UK), Venus (France) and Word & Sound (Germany).
And on the Internet: Juno (UK), Deejay & Decks (G)