mnml.nl

Want to join? Send us a message info (at) @ mnml.nl with a preferred username and we'll send you a login!
It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:12 am 

Hey guys!
I know this isnt minimal.. but I wanted to leave this here. I used this site a lot when I was first starting out (I forgot my original login.. this was the last one I made after I forgot the password for my very first one)
Since some members here were the first ones to lace my boots in production, I thought it was only proper to leave a link to my first EP release. I've been supported by some of the biggest names in trance (Armin van Buuren, Above & Beyond, etc)

Still listen to techno and stuff.. but been producing progressive for quite some time! If anyone can purchase this to help me out in the charts I'd be eternally grateful! I'm just a starving musician (literally XD) trying to come up!!

https://pro.beatport.com/release/alter-time-ep/1687228

thanks (:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:30 am 
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

hey, i think you cant be more in the false place with that music than here! and to ask for buying it on beatport to rank you up in the charts won't happen here, belive me ...

btw. i listened to your track, and sorry i have to say it, but this is smth i WONT EVER hear on a party or anywhere else, cause it is exactly that take on electronic music i really really dont like ...

but maybe you find here some nice tunes & inspiration ...

all best,
phil (*)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:12 pm 
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

wow, so rude man...you can just say that hes in the wrong place (since its his first request) without bashing the hell out of his work and make him doubt about it. if you dont like it because of its progressiveness or edmness, maybe other people who are actually into that kind of music will. jeezzz. some people on this forum need to chill out... there is nothing worst than taste pretention.

and yeah man, Konzee, just put your productions and wait for people to comment on them. I dont think its a good idea to ask us to buy it :)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:59 pm 
mnml admn
mnml admn

living in your own truth and delivery is always a delicate balance with text commication. I think the part about the charts was the amo here... needless to say thank you for taking the time to come back to and give homage to the site and those who helped out in your own path in music. will check out..

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:12 pm 
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

hey! it may sound a lil bit rude, and yes, sorry for that. i dont wanted to offend you. but to be true, asking in a mnml forum to buy a trance track for more publicity is nothing that will deliver you much sucess ... i guess ... so maybe somebody find your track here and likes it, what is a good thing ... it is not my favoured music, but hey, so it is with musical tastes ...

annd like i said, maybe you find somth here that pushes your own music ...

cheers! (*)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:27 pm 
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

konzee wrote:
I'm just a starving musician

Welcome to the club...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 2:18 am 

Philsen, its quite alright.. I have support from the biggest DJs in my genre. I merely just wanted to bring a trophy back home to the village of where it all started for me!

Thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:31 pm 

2 pound 60 fck that