mnml.nl

Want to join? Send us a message info (at) @ mnml.nl with a preferred username and we'll send you a login!
It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:38 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:25 am 

hey guys. latley i m very confused about something. i wanna know how to make those heavy and in the same time softly kicks.( i'm reading that topic with pedro's and ricardo
s kicks but actually there is no final answer) here is an example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra65ARw ... TbhWCea6TA .

The balance between the bassline and the actually kick is very good and sounds really amazing.

my question is: cand you make smth like this without any hardware ? if the answer is yes, maybe someone can explain me very shortly or he can give me some tips. thx!

edit: those glitchy clicks, what are made from ?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:33 pm 
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

You can virtually do anything with hardware these days, with exception of some modular synth sounds (buchla stuff and lpg stuff, etc.). That guy uses software and eurorack modules. Modular excels at glitchy percussive stuff, I don't know, maybe try asking him... He's a nice guy he might give you hints. Sometime I've approached some producers in search for answers and they actually will give you an answer, even if vague, most of the time.