Why PM? Whatst the big secret? Surely your policy is public information and may be of interest to others. This sh!t should be standard boilerplate on any web service page. Why are you not forthcoming with it?
You want to know how we work? Sure, why not, let's make it public:
- Artwork and mastering paid by the label.
- We promote your music with PullProxy and pay for it.
- Basis of coverage of royalties on a time lapse of 5 years as starting point.
- We offer statements yearly and pay artists who made a minimum of 40$.
- Revenues are shared 50% between artist and label.
- Label keeps 50% on third party licensing. But the artists keeps 70% if he finds the licensing.
- The artist is always welcomed to sell the music on his bandcamp and keep 100%.
- We give advances, but rarely.
- Artists are included in our community meaning they are invited to internal projects, vinyl releases, remix and so on.
That's pretty much how I've been working for the last 11 years. I'm not sure why you're going witch hunting about it.