Can You Hear Them?

- ask away
Papa Bear
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Can You Hear Them?

Post by Papa Bear »

Didn't realize so many people on mnml suffer from hallucinations. You should lay off the drugs, guys.
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

that's a very strong and arrogant assumption. there's little point defending myself against your reality, but I know what I see.

The film that I watched had a simply beautiful story about the last great sea war between 2 major clans, 1 of which facing defeat, decides to jump into the sea rather than be killed by their enemies, and that their spirits continually haunt the shore. They haunt a young singer and bring him to their graves every night to sing the songs that tell the story of this war.

(this picture is from a different story of the four but it illustrates what I'm talking about very well... the film I'm talking about is called Kwaidan)

R40UL
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by R40UL »

I'm wondering if our ears may react to other stimuli other than sound.
just like our eyes react to pressure for example (thats why you see all those fancy colors when squinching your eyes)
optX
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by optX »

Kwaidan is a wonderful movie!

Do you guys know EVP? (Electronic Voice Phenomenon)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic ... phenomenon

An internet friend of mine, Natalia Kamia, plans to do an audiovisual project on that topic, called "Spiritual Telegraph". You can read about that project on her blog > http://nataliakamia.blogspot.de/

I like the myth behind EVP (I like most spooky-horror-ghost stuff btw) and listening to that old tape recordings of lots of noise and strange words is fun too.
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

I was thinking that music is a living organism that is created by humans (or maybe the other way around), listeners especially have a very important role in creating music.

Live music creates the strongest dialogue between the musicians and the audience, and the energy of the listeners is totally crucial in forming the music that is created. This is also true in studio music, although the dialogue is through different channels.

Music, when cut off from the energy of the listeners, is not music.

To bring it back to this thread, music is the accumulated history of human energy that is continuing to be expressed.
mehta
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mehta »

oblioblioblio wrote:
Music, when cut off from the energy of the listeners, is not music.
and likewise, any sound becomes music to the careful listener
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

I was thinking with that that a lot of music becomes cut off from the listeners by the desire to make money from it, or other ways where the connection is severed.

I completely agree with what you say though.
ray parry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ray parry »

I wonder what david icke has to say about this.