Can You Hear Them?

- ask away
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Can You Hear Them?

Post by tone-def »

Sometimes I feel my pockets vibrate when my phone isn't even in it. (-)
ray parry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ray parry »

tone-def wrote:Sometimes I feel my pockets vibrate when my phone isn't even in it. (-)
me too.
kristofason
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by kristofason »

ray parry wrote:
tone-def wrote:Sometimes I feel my pockets vibrate when my phone isn't even in it. (-)
me too.
I own and regularly use love eggs
eggnchips
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by eggnchips »

kristofason wrote:
ray parry wrote:
me too.
I own and regularly use love eggs
me too.
R40UL
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by R40UL »

Sometimes I feel my pockets vibrate when I'm not even wearing pants *_*
AK
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AK »

oblioblioblio wrote:Often when I listen to music that I really like I hear ghosts, is this normal?
No, it's not normal because you specified it's only whilst listening to music you 'like'. lol

Ok, geek mode coming up: Obviously our perception of our reality is purely based on the limitation of our senses. In terms of hearing, that's accepted to be in the region between 20hz and 20khz but sound itself ( or the mechanics of sound ie: vibration ) still exist way beyond the scope of human perception. In other words, there's a plethora of information that we are simply not tuned into. The universe as it exists, is not how we perceive it, we just decode a small portion of it which then becomes our reality. So, there is absolutely no reason why, there cannot be 'ghosts' or whatever you wish to call them in amongst frequencies we can perceive. They are obviously not ghosts though, more than likely a heightened sense of perception outside the normal range.

( still in geek mode ) This is also my theory on paranormal experiences and the like. It's not that people have seen things that aren't there. They are always there and are a normal part of the nature of the universe, it's just that we cannot decode them, or 'tune' into them because of the limited range of senses available to the human body.

Then again, you could have simply been on about hearing a new sound from the combination of other sounds. :lol:
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

they're ghosts in a good way. kinda like seeing eyes in a forest or something. kinda beautiful ghosts. I hear them in certain pieces where the ambience is just right, and there are collective voices peeking out.

I watched a super cool film about spirits yesterday based on some ancient Japanese stories, and this film, made up of short stories, had lots of stuff about the spirit realm.
AK
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AK »

Yeah, my missus sees penises in clouds, all I see are devils and demons lol