Fortz Track (Acid)

- ask away
Casanova808
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: Fortz Track (Acid)

Post by Casanova808 »

I wouldn't get butthurt about this guy spamming threads with his music. I have to give him credit, that track is literally the WORST thing I have heard on the internet in a long time. Not boring, not uninteresting, not poorly executed, not just a difference in taste, that track is the shittiest piece of electronic music I have heard in a long time.

Nowadays it is so easy to make boring passable crap that it's kind of an achievement to suck more, by an extremely large margin, than anything else out there. It's not even that it's a bad track, it's that the ideas are so poorly thought out and executed that it shocks you that somebody would have such poor judgement and taste to not only 1. scrap the track immediately and work on something else, but 2. they actually finished the piece of crap, and then 3. (and this is the amazing part) decided that it would be a good idea to make a youtube video and then post it in forums to "promote" their music.
sorgenkind
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by sorgenkind »

this thread needs some fucking cowbell

Dal-Tech
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Dal-Tech »

Casanova808 wrote:I wouldn't get butthurt about this guy spamming threads with his music. I have to give him credit, that track is literally the WORST thing I have heard on the internet in a long time. Not boring, not uninteresting, not poorly executed, not just a difference in taste, that track is the shittiest piece of electronic music I have heard in a long time.

Nowadays it is so easy to make boring passable crap that it's kind of an achievement to suck more, by an extremely large margin, than anything else out there. It's not even that it's a bad track, it's that the ideas are so poorly thought out and executed that it shocks you that somebody would have such poor judgement and taste to not only 1. scrap the track immediately and work on something else, but 2. they actually finished the piece of crap, and then 3. (and this is the amazing part) decided that it would be a good idea to make a youtube video and then post it in forums to "promote" their music.
I was going for an ugly, unconventional sound. Not so much the clean, wimpy stuff. More YouTube videos on the way.
Dal-Tech wrote: Everyone else is trying to be cool, not me.
hey everybody : I'm a douche !
livecollective
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by livecollective »

Casanova808 wrote:I wouldn't get butthurt about this guy spamming threads with his music. I have to give him credit, that track is literally the WORST thing I have heard on the internet in a long time. Not boring, not uninteresting, not poorly executed, not just a difference in taste, that track is the shittiest piece of electronic music I have heard in a long time.

haha well you put. When I take a moment to soak in the subtle hilarity of it all I really cannot be fussed.
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

coming on here to annoy people is your motive I see..
enjoy your vacation..