Fortz Track (Acid)

- ask away
livecollective
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Fortz Track (Acid)

Post by livecollective »

Dal-Tech wrote:
hydrogen wrote:Thanks for posting that livecollective. Well said.
"Obviously a thirsty cry baby artist who needs to play politics on a forum."

That also goes for the dude with a squirrel in his profile.

LOL this guy. He knows not of what he speaks.

Pull up a chair child, this is where you come to learn and seeing as you don't seem to have anything to offer why don't you step back and just watch.
hydrogen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hydrogen »

Fine... lets stick with the original thread. i find it extremely annoying music. couldn't make it passed the first 16 bars.

Also, there is a member section for that! cheers!
------------------------------------------------------
http://soundcloud.com/kirkwoodwest
Dal-Tech
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Dal-Tech »

livecollective wrote:
Dal-Tech wrote:

Pull up a chair child, this is where you come to learn and seeing as you don't seem to have anything to offer why don't you step back and just watch.
Stop whoring the glitch-hop crappy music in your soundcloud sig bashing my thread. Go listen to Skrillex or something.
Dal-Tech wrote: Everyone else is trying to be cool, not me.
hey everybody : I'm a douche !
oblioblioblio
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by oblioblioblio »

what a huge pile of negative posts from you.

Livecollective was just giving you feedback on your behaviour in his first post. People very rarely post self promotion in this part of the forum, and if they do people usually just read them as just in it for the self promotion and don't read.

If you don't plan on being nice to anyone here then it's unlikely you're going to get anything out of this place.
Dal-Tech
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Dal-Tech »

hydrogen wrote:Fine... lets stick with the original thread. i find it extremely annoying music. couldn't make it passed the first 16 bars.

Also, there is a member section for that! cheers!
No, the original post was about creating off kilter grooves. Not your standard 16 step sequence. Even if your pussy taste in mnml liked my tracks you couldn't purchase them.
Dal-Tech
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Dal-Tech »

oblioblioblio wrote:what a huge pile of negative posts from you.

Livecollective was just giving you feedback on your behaviour in his first post. People very rarely post self promotion in this part of the forum, and if they do people usually just read them as just in it for the self promotion and don't read.

If you don't plan on being nice to anyone here then it's unlikely you're going to get anything out of this place.
Fortz Tracks isn't available for purchase. Nothing to self promote. I was demoing off kilter type sequences. From now on I'll just keep my tracks to myself. The dance music community is so shallow. 99% of everything out there tries to sound like everyone else.
ray parry
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ray parry »

I had to go check and see if livecollective was a moderator. (*)
livecollective
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by livecollective »

Dal-Tech wrote:
livecollective wrote:
Dal-Tech wrote:

Stop whoring the glitch-hop crappy music in your soundcloud sig bashing my thread. Go listen to Skrillex or something.

Yeah I am the whore who apparently does it for free (most of the time haha), you just showed up HERE? welcome to 2006 or a decade earlier if your from detroit like me, who is a trained musician and does all sorts of music. I don't come here to self-promote, YOU should not either.

Here is the funny thing, since you cant tell the difference between a guitar and fm8 i guess I am skrillex, whats even better is I have the same hair cut. Coincidence? Obviously not, I fucking love the guy. he is a constant inspiration.

Now when I want to whore my " Glitch-hop crappy music", I do it in the proper forum and to people who care, this is exactly what you should do with your shitty music.

Piece of advice again, if your music is objectively terrible and you spam (oft go hand in hand) then your fucked. You seem desperate based solely off your posts. I hope you find some nothingness label for your music.

Best of luck champion.

PS: You need mnml vst.