fatten up bassline plugin

- ask away
lem
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: fatten up bassline plugin

Post by lem »

Now you are just getting a bit personal about it mate.

I'm really not trying to argue with you, i reakon you know heaps more than me about music theory. I'm pretty sure I have seen pianist hit more than one note on the lowest octave.

I dont quite understand what the difference is between 2 oscillators detuned and 2 oscillators played as 2 notes. but I guess im just a numpty....
AK
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AK »

Personal? What are you talking about?

You asked me a question, I answered. For fucks sake man
lem
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by lem »

Did u edit out the part about the forum looking like a bunch of numpties ?
Last edited by lem on Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AK
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AK »

lem wrote:Now you are just getting a bit personal about it mate.

I'm really not trying to argue with you, i reakon you know heaps more than me about music theory. I'm pretty sure I have seen pianist hit more than one note on the lowest octave.

I dont quite understand what the difference is between 2 oscillators detuned and 2 oscillators played as 2 notes. but I guess im just a numpty....
I really don't know what you're on about with the personal thing but I'm not going to get dragged into an argument, you'll just have to find someone else if that's what you're after. You asked me a question and I answered in a perfectly civil manner. I'm confused about that.

Yeah Pianos are often used in low registers but they aren't bass instruments. Typically, when you play piano two handed, the lower you go, the further apart your chord tones tend to be. It's for exactly the same reason as I was saying before. Look, I'm done with this. Just have a look around on the net because it seems you are just not accepting it either out of ignorance or just to be argumentative or something. Ask somebody else and you'll get the same answer...

I've had enough.
ICN
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ICN »

AK wrote:Personal? What are you talking about?

In hindsight AK, do you think you have come over as being slightly ignorant in this thread?

Is there anything you might change about your posts, so that you didn't alienate people that were trying to have a normal chat? Or is that something that you like doing?

Would have been nice to have a discussion with you.. but you are obviously superior to everyone else on the planet :lol:
AK
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AK »

lem wrote:Did u edit out the part about the forum looking like a bunch of numpties?
Yes I did. But how was that personal to you? I didn't say you or anyone else was a numpty, what I said was, guests reading the forum might think it was full of numpties. That goes for me too.

Anyway, I'm done, what's the point of trying to explain something when it just gets chucked back in my face?
AK
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AK »

ICN wrote:
AK wrote:Personal? What are you talking about?

In hindsight AK, do you think you have come over as being slightly ignorant in this thread?

Is there anything you might change about your posts, so that you didn't alienate people that were trying to have a normal chat? Or is that something that you like doing?

Would have been nice to have a discussion with you.. but you are obviously superior to everyone else on the planet :lol:
That's funny because I felt it was you who was ignorant and rude. Let me find the replies and show them to you.
AK
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by AK »

AK wrote:
ICN wrote:+1

or make a little chord out of your patch.

THEN - you'll be in the best place to begin.
Chords from bass? Dude this is just wrong before it begun.....c'mon man!

To the OP, buy an SH-101 - happy bass days! Filled my gap and satisfied me....
Ok, that was my 1st post in response to your post. I see nothing there that is untoward. Then you replied:
ICN wrote:
So by that logic - Buying a SH101 is just right? ROFL infinity :P

The earth isnt flat either AK - have you heard that one? :lol:
Is that ok?

Now, who is being ignorant and argumentative?

I gave two very good suggestions. The first being, NOT to make chords with bass and the 2nd being to get a 101. Tell me, what's funny about buying a 101? And you never made one attempt to explain your chord bass thing. All you did was to post irrelevant material and to call me a nazi and ignorant. Why? Just because I disagree with you?