Good perc sample library?

- ask away
Toloache
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Good perc sample library?

Post by Toloache »

Hello, i'm struggling to find a good tribal perc library. What i'm searching is a collection of tribal one shots which aren't layered or overcompressed, and preferably not in some sampler format, i would like good old waws. Do you know of any?
AK
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Good perc sample library?

Post by AK »

How much do you need? I had same issue. I got some live loops of Conga, Bongo, and Djembe. I was sick of individual hits that sounded like each hit came from here there and everywhere. I much favour chopping hits out of loops, then making my own rhythms in my sampler. I don't recycle as I'm not interested in the midi aspect as I make my own rhythms but hit me up with a PM, I can send u some stuff. I got a disk full of live percussion. :)
EDGEK8D
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by EDGEK8D »

Wave Alchemy: Latin, Afro, Tribal.....they do good work.

http://www.wavealchemy.co.uk/loop-packs/ty3

They are mostly loops, but I think there are some one-shots in the afro-latin.

I'm always on the look out for strange perc sounds but usually I wind up finding the best stuff in a loop and I just pinch it.
Toloache
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Toloache »

Just saw your reply to thread, i'm a bit busy now so i don't check the forum often! Yeah i've come to the same conclusion, i have those wave sample packs, i suppose i will just chop hits from there
Toloache
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Toloache »

Some cool samples in your website Michael! I'm a bit short of cash at the moment but i will come visit it when i have some spare!