Waves release three new convolution reverb plug-ins!!!

- ask away
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Waves release three new convolution reverb plug-ins!!!

Post by plaster »

Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
j.whitney
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by j.whitney »

Those look pretty freakin' dope...
Essaj
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Essaj »

cant wait to check em out......i wonder which vst reverb people use around here? i use the effects that are delivered with the korg legacy collection a lot for reverbs and i also own an alesis multiverb....any other suggestions?
Love is intrumental
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

i use 3 reverbs,because each has it's own style...most reverb i used is wavearts http://www.wavearts.com/ then waves and tc electronics!

btw,jesse if you still need those apps,call leander and he could send you the cd i gave him!
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
Daizok
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Daizok »

Check out the freeware reverb "AMBIENCE", a bit cpu hungry but sounds fantastic!

I just noted there's an updated version on the Smartelectronics website, looks like a GUI has been added. Also a 'nag screen' display at opening, though the plugin is fully functional.

____

Ambience is a reverb that rivals the quality of the best commercial reverbs. You are free to decide yourself how much you want to pay for it, and when.

Note: This is a fully functional demo that will display a nag screen when you open it. If you send a donation I will give you the nag-free version.
Note: The AU version does not have a GUI.

http://www.smartelectronix.com/~magnus/
____

Second on my list is TC Native Reverb, and some of the reaktor reverbs for more deep / wacky reverb.
mton
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by mton »

Yes Ambience is amazing, for dubby chords and 80'ish snare rooms. Also a new freeware plug GlaceVerb is really good, maybe even better sounding then Ambience.
And the native Ableton Live reverb can sound pretty good if tweeked the right way, but it's relly too cpu-hungry.
Essaj
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Essaj »

plaster wrote: btw,jesse if you still need those apps,call leander and he could send you the cd i gave him!
yeah i received them from leander , much thanks!
Love is intrumental