for those that play out mp3 releases....

- ask away
gooner
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

for those that play out mp3 releases....

Post by gooner »

with the number of mixes being posted here and elsewhere containg mp3 netlabel releases (incl. many an appearance from clever music tracks :D ) I am curious: do you all use final scratch or cdr?
g
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by g »

or neither
fader
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fader »

FS was the cheapest solution for me as i already had them turntables and a laptop at home. i remember the CDJ-1000 coming out almost at the same time as FS 1.0 so the choice between 1x 700EUR or 2x 1000EUR was quickly made

but, i will ALWAYS prefer real vinyl over FS
brianc
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by brianc »

I use FS almost exculsively, and I'm really glad I got it considering all of the quality netlabel stuff out there. It's been kind of a rough road with FS, but FS2 seems to have taken care of most of the problems I've had.
ganik
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by ganik »

I use cdr or Abelton......but soon i will test Mix Vibes DVS [digital vinyl system] same like FS just much cheaper then FS [129 euros]. For all of u which dont know what is that u can find more information here

Njoy
multum in parvo
Tom Dazing
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Tom Dazing »

are there any reviews FS vs MixvibesDVS ?
Surgi
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Surgi »

Yes, I'm also curious about that.
Dj Daniel S.
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Dj Daniel S. »

I use CDJ1000 only, coz I started up with spinning CDs about 13 years ago. So I couldn`t "just switch" ($$$) over to vinyl with such a big collection I had by that time. That`s the major thing why CD for me.

It really doesn`t matter what source good music comes from. Final Scratch, CDJ`s or vinyl they`re all a challenge! Be open minded, thats the way it goes anyway!

:wink: