J. Hunsberger

JayDreamin
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

J. Hunsberger

Post by JayDreamin »

Ive just come across a couple live sets by this guy. All I can say is 'Wow!' If anyone has a little more info regarding the man it would greatly be appreciated. I definitely think hes one to watch for. Good stuff.

Jay
katie_m
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by katie_m »

he is releasin on mutek records...
liminalkid
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by liminalkid »

hi there. i saw jay hunsberger at a great club called 'terra' in toronto when i lived there. i was lucky enough to chat to him beforehand and he was a lovely guy - his live set was amazing and seemed to be entirely constructed on the fly from vocal samples manipulated in Ableton Live - fantastic stuff. i think he was affiliated with cynosure, maybe? doesn't seem to have released a lot of tracks.
katie_m
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by katie_m »

one of the best tracks and beloved of mine belongs to this guy! july's wet dream released on mutek...also on the same ep "watch her move" and "move on"!thats another killer!!!!and yes all have vocals choped n stuff!its a top notch tune!
u should also check mutek et Bande a part sessions archive!ul find a live there prop as well!
seth
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by seth »

ill cuts, cool dude.

way into it
if thing don't progress, will the future truly come
leecurtiss
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by leecurtiss »

cool, i am glad my boy finally got a thread. jay is the man indeed, i have been good friends with him for years now. his tracks are dope and he is a great guy. he lives in Kitchener Ontario and has is a good friend of mike shannon (another kitchener native). he has released on cynosure, mutek and together w/ mike on logistic. he also has a remix of shadi magella's "the spot" on tic tac toe. keep an eye out for J. his new sh!t is off the hook as well.
katie_m
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by katie_m »

ooh man yess....the rmx on shadi really good!
Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

Jay is definately a top dood.. and top producer as well... Really glad he remixed my tune on TTT.. His new stuff is ridiculously good as well. Very fresh sound.. look out for the Burger.. he's makin some great music..