adam
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: Sleeparchive

Post by adam »

Conradaroma wrote:
solace wrote:stellar german minimal producer/s

http://www.sleeparchive.gmxhome.de/
Anyone know where I can get any of these things via legal mp3? Or are they kinda the sorta rare collectors item type materials on vinyl only?

Hardwax doesn't specify an mp3 source.
Yeah... I want to know too. Beatport or something would be nice.
shypht
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by shypht »

Listening to him live on a proper sound rig vs at home listening = two totatlly diferent sounds.

Just got in from seeing him the other night, and loved it. Nothing like what I had expected, but much better than expected.

Mostly didnt expect it to sound so differently on the clubs sound system than it did at home.

Either way, great PA, and love his releases.
::: b a r e m :::
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ::: b a r e m ::: »

sleeparchive is DOPE!

He´s the sickest minimal techno producer! 005 is insane. and all the others too....

I still can´t understand why some people say that he´s boring playing live.... he´s the hypnosis king. 100% trippy!!
james hill
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by james hill »

To me minimal is all about making you trip out and Sleeparchive does exactly that perfectly!...
I<3Robots
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by I<3Robots »

::: b a r e m ::: wrote:sleeparchive is DOPE!

He´s the sickest minimal techno producer! 005 is insane. and all the others too....

I still can´t understand why some people say that he´s boring playing live.... he´s the hypnosis king. 100% trippy!!
I caught him live in Toronto on Saturday night and I was glued to the dancefloor. I was completely transfixed. Easily the best PA I've heard in almost a year.

There isn't anything that compares to hearing his PA on a very large system. I can't wait to hear him play out again.

I love the PA from March 11 that was posted and I was worried that what I heard out would be identical....not at all. The set was nothing short of brilliant and original.

From a production standpoint, he's easily my most listened to artist. He did not disappoint live.
shypht
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by shypht »

^- I was at the same party and loved it. I thought it was similar to the may 11th PA, but just hearing on a loud and proper system vs my home system made it sound sooo different.

I wonder if the set was recorded at all?
adam
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by adam »

Caught him in detroit recently. Really really nice stuff happening. Great set and really good tracks. I don't think i've heard of him playing a TON of live shows, and you can sort of tell that he's not had a lot of practise as a performer, but that's not a bad thing... it kept me on my toes.. still good music and it wasn't sloppy or anything.

Unfortunately, the night was ruined partially for me and definitely for my friends by a couple of bad djs who played for waaaay too long before him... lots of trance and prog from them
kahl_s
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by kahl_s »

the album - radio transmission" - is great too!