samim
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Fuckpony

Post by samim »

yoyo!

check out the new fuckpony website at:
http://www.fuckpony.com

Fuckpony is a new project that Berlin producers Jay Haze and Samim use to explore the outer limits of house music with. Get ready to take a ride through many of house music's shades and colours.

the site will be extended in the coming weeks with music, pics, downloads and ponys! feel free to forward the link and don't forget to join the pony-newsletter.

post a comment about what you think at the ponyboard:
http://www.fuckpony.com/board.php

Peace!
Samim
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

heard one track...sunds great! good luck with that!
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.
kexie
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by kexie »

ride the pony makes me laugh and groove at the same time, i lov itt 8)
snauzberries taste just like snauzberries
www.myspace.com/kexieq
thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thomasjaldemark »

yea, that ride the pony track has been hammered in my stereo a lot this week :) love it!
Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

ride the pony is the jam!!! can't wait for the album, so u best be gettin me that soon Samim.. i can't wait too long. this industry just takes too long sometimes, i cant wait that long. hook a brutha up..
are3as
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by are3as »

Jay, meanwhile, comes from a poor part of Pennsylvania, 'where no one escaped from'. On his journey to Berlin, he sold LSD while touring with The Grateful Dead, became a respected glass blower and sculptor and even ended up living homeless on the streets of San Francisco for a few months before he ran into Samim as he backpacked across Europe. "I was walking around Zurich looking to buy some weed and by chance I asked Samim and his friends. Next thing I know, we're off having a beer together and I end up staying there for three months," Jay recalls.

Toured with the greatful dead? How old is Jay Haze?

This project sounds interesting.....
peter glitch and crackle
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

fuckpony

Post by peter glitch and crackle »

he is 27 years old. i met him 10 years ago when he came through charlotte north carolina on the last tour before jerry garcia died. then he was touring around with phish,and phil lesh band(the bass player for grateful dead).
jay was always having electronic dance music on his mind even then,and would sometimes dj in the parking lots after the concerts. i met him several times in his travels through the usa. for everyone who doesnt know touring with the band means you follow them from city to city and see the concerts.
i am a fan of fuckpony. its a really crazy concept for right now. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

ride the pony yal !
inxec
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

I wanna ride the pony!!!!!!!

Post by inxec »

Im am loving this dude and the pic of you and jay in DJ mag!!! classic!!
Good stuff! 8)
CIRCLELINE PLATFORM 2