.:Pheek:.

PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

not really into everything he does as a producer, but it does sound very well made every time.
Hoping that someone will get him over to Belgium one day. If it takes too long I'll do it myself goddamned :lol:
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

Jacqui65 wrote:Ooooh! not only is he a great artist but he runs his labels really well too! and has the "right attitude" The first time I met him, he came Ghetto Po (a friend of ours who promotes parties here is Switzerland) brought him for a series of dates and he basically played for free.
Thanks for your kind words Jacqui-banana. I'm always amazed that my fee for swiss was "always nothing" when it was actually almost double from what I would get home :shock:
ano.phi wrote:Er... I meant to say: quit hatin'.
Don't worry about that Peter Crackle Pop, he's always there to push a few negative comments here and there about everyone and everything. Actually, his comments are sounding way too similar and getting boring, maybe it's just me, but they sound soo ultra geeky :P

But that's ok, because i'm so ultra geeky myself, spending a lot of time on tech and architecture blogs. I have to agree with him I did maybe too much in 2007 and I wont repeat that for the coming year, probably because I'm not going through a financial debt anymore and I can calm down.

For the record note, I never use internal Ableton effects. :roll:
Evad
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Evad »

PsyTox wrote:not really into everything he does as a producer, but it does sound very well made every time.
Hoping that someone will get him over to Belgium one day. If it takes too long I'll do it myself goddamned :lol:
He already performed at Ultra... (great performance btw!!!)
ano.phi
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ano.phi »

pheek wrote:
Jacqui65 wrote:Ooooh! not only is he a great artist but he runs his labels really well too! and has the "right attitude" The first time I met him, he came Ghetto Po (a friend of ours who promotes parties here is Switzerland) brought him for a series of dates and he basically played for free.
Thanks for your kind words Jacqui-banana. I'm always amazed that my fee for swiss was "always nothing" when it was actually almost double from what I would get home :shock:
ano.phi wrote:Er... I meant to say: quit hatin'.
Don't worry about that Peter Crackle Pop, he's always there to push a few negative comments here and there about everyone and everything. Actually, his comments are sounding way too similar and getting boring, maybe it's just me, but they sound soo ultra geeky :P

But that's ok, because i'm so ultra geeky myself, spending a lot of time on tech and architecture blogs. I have to agree with him I did maybe too much in 2007 and I wont repeat that for the coming year, probably because I'm going through a financial debt anymore and I can calm down.

For the record note, I never use internal Ableton effects. :roll:

Oo.. I've been wanting to ask you; do you sequence all your tracks in Ableton? I wanted to know what you would recommend over FL Studio and why.

I've been using it for 6-7 years and it's like an extension of myself now. I keep feeling like i should be working in something else, but even someone i know who released on Archipel uses primarily FLS, so, i don't know. Just curious of your opinion. :)
www.myspace.com/anosound
www.myspace.com/phisound

communikey.us/festival - Boulder Electronic Music Festival April '08
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

I work a lot in AudioMulch, MaxMsp, Reaktor, FL and assemble then in the end, in Ableton. Just get comfy in what seems the easiest to you. I think FL does a good job. :idea:

@Psytox: already played 4 times in Belgium. I'm playing in Lille in march, perhaps that can do?
peter glitch and crackle
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by peter glitch and crackle »

pheek: i am sorry wasn't trying to be negative towards you! it was just how i feel about your music lately. i do really love many of your tracks of past. but maybe it is because i felt you had too many things coming out that was similar last year. i really love your blog though, and even though your music is geeky it is still geeky sex music.
ano.phi
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ano.phi »

pheek wrote:I work a lot in AudioMulch, MaxMsp, Reaktor, FL and assemble then in the end, in Ableton. Just get comfy in what seems the easiest to you. I think FL does a good job. :idea:

@Psytox: already played 4 times in Belgium. I'm playing in Lille in march, perhaps that can do?

Thanks for the input, man.
Enough about Belgium though, come back to Colorado. ;D
www.myspace.com/anosound
www.myspace.com/phisound

ano.phi
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ano.phi »

peter glitch and crackle wrote:pheek: i am sorry wasn't trying to be negative towards you! it was just how i feel about your music lately. i do really love many of your tracks of past. but maybe it is because i felt you had too many things coming out that was similar last year. i really love your blog though, and even though your music is geeky it is still geeky sex music.

Yea, isn't the techno equation like this: nerd + music + sex + beer = techno?
www.myspace.com/anosound
www.myspace.com/phisound