Post by h30h »

Paul Frick

Scott

Le K

Frivolous

Brandt Brauer and Frick

Dollkraut

Kris Wadsworth

i know that most of them are part of my own label but that´s why i release them:)
check them, it wont be a loss of time!

cheers to all
Hugo
sven laux
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by sven laux »

h30h
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by h30h »

why, well i think all this guys make innovative intelligent and at the same time heartfull music that is not the commun formula i belive they are some of the most interesting at the moment also because the soundscapes they create send us to a different journey trought music and remind us that the usual techno/house is just another point of view and that there´s more than that, it is something that is usually forgot amongst house/techno lovers that most of the time just know the "big names" around the scene and so i think we need to develop/promote and above all start getting this music scene out of the (sometimes big) shell it lives on and opening some new borders, many people are tired of the usual formula (altough i have nothing against it myself) i think it´s time for your brains to move along with your hips and think, maybe the main reasons why i support them are these but the best is for you to listen and then let me know your opinion (which i´m actually interested in knowing, also beacuse i like your music MR.Sven:)
let me know
Hugo
ps- bear in mind this is just my opinion ...
sven laux
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by sven laux »

Well, this is fine for me - but maybe there's a better way to promote artists - and especially when it's your own label, because it sounds a little bit fishy, to my mind. Thanks for listening. :)
h30h
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by h30h »

sven laux wrote:Well, this is fine for me - but maybe there's a better way to promote artists - and especially when it's your own label, because it sounds a little bit fishy, to my mind. Thanks for listening. :)
well i was visiting but it was really not the intention to do promotion sometimes i have a lot to do and then i start some ramdom actions, god knows why, eheehe! eitherways the idea was just letting know some opinion not really promo, sorry if it sounded like that, yes in the end it looks suspicious ... and i´m always up for some listening if it´s good:)

cheers
Hugo
Opuswerk
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Opuswerk »

been recently discovering those thanks to ze internetz, and it's been a very pleasant surprise.

Quite interesting there's not much info about all those floating around. What they do is really fresh to my ears.
Opuswerk is now Hendrik van Boetzelaer
Links / Latest News : https://linktr.ee/opuswerk

www.soundcloud.com/opuswerk
www.instagram.com/opuswerk
jakGALT
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by jakGALT »

I love Frivolous' work... don't have many of his records unfortunately...
.....word!

www.soundcloud.com/GALTFaculty

GALT|Faculty