Lee Curtiss

JayDreamin
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Lee Curtiss

Post by JayDreamin »

Dont care what anyone says, this guy deserves a thread. His distinct sound has brought something completely new and unheard of to the minimal underworld. Keep on the look out. This guy is going to make big waves soon. I can feel it.......

Jay
Eidolon
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Eidolon »

lee is a pink panty droppin' madman.

one of the few.
When you meet a swordsman, meet him with a sword. Offer a poem to no one but a poet.

www.modernrecordingcompany.com
rc
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Lee curtiss

Post by rc »

i am proud/privelaged that i get to hear lee's music before anyone else (except Seth). The guy's TESH is fantastic and he pees on feet. I'm very excited that people are finally taking notice of him and his work. Here's to the hairy gremiln.

If anyone is in L.A. on December 3rd, Lee [a]ppendics shuffle and myself will be each playing live at The Lifestyle. PM me for details
kage
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by kage »

agree.. lee rox :) PINK PANTY MAYHEM!
volum
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by volum »

great artist. I wish there was more releases from him. I only got one track that came out on iron-box.
Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

Lee is the mutts nuts, the bees knees.. the real deal.. got some hot hot sh!t in the works.. yalls muffukaz aint prepared... :twisted:
seth
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by seth »

lies lies all lies. dont be fooled by his tesh, hes a serial killer and smut peddler. when i meet him he was in mexico held up with two hookers, and midget on a three week party binge. he told me he just ate a whole horse and threw a tv out the hotel window. i though it was a crem dream till i started to under stand slap your girlfriend drums ,and la pads. now i cant even look at him without knowing if you give this man a ride sweet emili will die. hes a killer on the road.
if thing don't progress, will the future truly come
shaun
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by shaun »

volum wrote:great artist. I wish there was more releases from him. I only got one track that came out on iron-box.
soon.