mnml newbie

Post by i_o »

minigun minigun !
gimme minigun with attitude please ! :lol:
Red Kite
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Red Kite »

I'm gonna buy my fourth deck next week. Jeff has been the most inspiring DJ to me. I saw him play only once in Berlin and it instantly struck me - that's how you do it! Since then I'm trying to figure out how he's doing it. Now I fucked up my line faders trying to cut between the records like he does. Never buy a Pioneer mixer when you're hitting on 3+ decks!
Arnie
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Arnie »

Red Kite wrote:I'm gonna buy my fourth deck next week. Jeff has been the most inspiring DJ to me. I saw him play only once in Berlin and it instantly struck me - that's how you do it! Since then I'm trying to figure out how he's doing it. Now I fucked up my line faders trying to cut between the records like he does. Never buy a Pioneer mixer when you're hitting on 3+ decks!
Don't imitate, innovate.
Red Kite
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Red Kite »

Don't worry, I play quite different records and DJed on three decks for years before I first heared Jeff play, so I think I got my own style. Nevertheless I try to understand and learn how he playes so I can integrate in into my own style. I think this is basically what you call "developing", right?
theclockstrucktwelve
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by theclockstrucktwelve »

Arnie wrote:
Red Kite wrote:I'm gonna buy my fourth deck next week. Jeff has been the most inspiring DJ to me. I saw him play only once in Berlin and it instantly struck me - that's how you do it! Since then I'm trying to figure out how he's doing it. Now I fucked up my line faders trying to cut between the records like he does. Never buy a Pioneer mixer when you're hitting on 3+ decks!
Don't imitate, innovate.
someone from ottawa saying that? hahahaha - funniest sh!t i've read all day!

"...Michaelangelo is a PARTY DUDE.. *PAARTEEEEEEE!* "
thom
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thom »

Why?
Arnie
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Arnie »

theclockstrucktwelve wrote:
Arnie wrote:
Don't imitate, innovate.
someone from ottawa saying that? hahahaha - funniest sht i've read all day!
No doubt! You're so funny yourself!!
-----------------------------------------------
http://www.myspace.com/arniesailsaway
theclockstrucktwelve
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by theclockstrucktwelve »

thom wrote:Why?
explained - ottawa is basically a text book example of flocks of sheep following each other around and being anything other than original.. it's kind of known for that more than other places in the country...

"...Michaelangelo is a PARTY DUDE.. *PAARTEEEEEEE!* "