Seth Troxler Interview

JCH
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by JCH »

Some posts in this topic should remind people why they are on mnml.nl and not rocking like Seth do. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Good interview. He thinks about the big picture.
tettezak
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tettezak »

beepee wrote:yep, the only explanation would be that seth's just got to be lying to make himself sound cooler.
Yea because that's what they were saying... :roll:
rc
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by rc »

Thomas D and Jack Thomas wrote:Good interview but the timeline sounds kind of odd...
the interview says he's 22 and its 2008. Then it says he moved in with Lee Curtis around mid-2000 and they started basement parties because they were bored with going out. How can you be bored with going out at 14 years old? Plus, he says he started DJing at 15 when he got a crate of records from his dad. the timeline just seems kind of displaced. Any clarification?
ben I love you....he moved in w/ lee around spring 2006. lots of record crates
betzy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by betzy »

damn who cares about lifetiming.
hope that linndrum will be dope.
i miss the old prince a lot.
Jacopo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Jacopo »

betzy wrote:damn who cares about lifetiming.
hope that linndrum will be dope.
i miss the old prince a lot.
talk like u eat broz LOL...but i agree
seth
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by seth »

thanks ryan and everyone for the kind words. i move to detroit in 2000, moved in with lee when i was 19. 2005 or 6.
if thing don't progress, will the future truly come
tone-def
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

Thomas D and Jack Thomas wrote:Good interview but the timeline sounds kind of odd...
the interview says he's 22 and its 2008. Then it says he moved in with Lee Curtis around mid-2000 and they started basement parties because they were bored with going out. How can you be bored with going out at 14 years old? Plus, he says he started DJing at 15 when he got a crate of records from his dad. the timeline just seems kind of displaced. Any clarification?
god you dum ass (no offence) the mid 2000's was only 3 years ago, that would make him 19 in 2005. I know all this futurism in techno can get a little confusing from time to time but it's only the year 2008 (even though it may feel like it's 2013). :)
Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

Dope read, all i gotta say to you guys is that it amazes me how people point out tiny little details like the date then the whole thread turns to that, things like that i dont really seem to pay attention to, you should look at the bigger picture.. who cares which year he moved in with Lee and if he had 5-12-or 304 record crates with him.. anywho.. Seth's a cool cat.. i dig.. nice read.. 8)