Seth Troxler Interview

John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

I agree ^^ this is not to take away his amazing accomplishments at such a young age.. he used to be very down to earth..

but simply to bring light on the actual truth..
beepee wrote:man, thank god you guys are here to put all of this in order. i was sweating it out myself when reading the interview, thinking that seth's use of such a vague term like "early to mid 2000" to describe when he moved in with lee surely couldn't have been mistakenly heard or misconstrued by the interviewer. i mean, there's no chance seth said something like "early 2000s" and it got scrambled in the mix...yep, the only explanation would be that seth's just got to be lying to make himself sound cooler. nice job fellas, i can sleep a lot easier now and get back to the important stuff like figuring out how to make everyone on this forum think i know ableton better than they do.
hahaha - I'd like to think it's a misprint but even it it was... the interview (still) has mis constructed truth..

rc wrote:ben I love you....he moved in w/ lee around spring 2006. lots of record crates
exactly: in spring - march to be exact..

the real truth:

I gave birth to the name [tesh club] & lee was the artist. as well as the tesh club jams & tesh club island projects.

this project name existed on my site in NOV of 2005 before seth moved in. no matter how big ego's grow... you can't reverse a time line.

tesh club was created by myself... in which I misprinted a project name by lee curtiss. instead of tesh cult jams / I called it tesh club jams.. by mistake.

seth moved in and lee and I told him how it was created. shortly after I used (my own project name) - tesh club - and offered live dj mixes to the public that were anonymous - entitled (tesh club jams).. not to mention seth violated principle number 1 by telling everyone on this board who anonymous was.. :?

before long seth told people in detroit his (newly residence) was tesh club..[?] and apparently from this interview claiming "his" speakers made tesh club [?]

then seth copied (my) project idea / name and threw a party at the end of may of 2006 calling it tesh club. with seths & ryans faces on it..[?]

kinda bold looking back come to think of it... * not to mention I dont even think lee played at that party...

so to say .....seth and crosson threw tesh club parties since 2000 couldn't be more false...

not to mention he now has evolved into telling stories in interview(s) - plural

or even to remotely state that that seth and ryan (started) it...

is not even close to correct.

:!:
TwelveHundred
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by TwelveHundred »

A lot of djs and producers here in detroit are fucked up and all about drugs, fame, cliques, and fucking hoes if you will.

One thing that Seth made note of is that Europe is on some sh!t we here in the United states are not. We take a lot of sh!t for granted here and its sad.

I personally can't WAIT to hit Europe! I know and have been told by many its a different world there... sh!t, I might just relocate! Thats a tragedy too...

On Seths note...

There are a lot of people that started eary in the scene and I wish I was fortunate to do so! TP as well was giving out mixes in high school! Man that must have been very very cool! I envy much! All the love though... I dig Love Beserker the Ryan Crossan mix, fun stuffs! Unfortunatly I dont have any other music by Seth or his crew for that matter... Having people in your life that influenced you so is nice and something not to take granted of. Must be cool to have parents like that! Must be nice to have the oppertunities that you have...

I sure as hell did not. I am complacent though.
Last edited by TwelveHundred on Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:31 pm, edited 4 times in total.
izmarkie
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by izmarkie »

TwelveHundred
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by TwelveHundred »

Time to get a restraining order agains the Detroiters!

Shameful!
:D
jessejames
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jessejames »

I wish I was a little bit taller
I wish I was a baller
I wish I had a girl that looked good, I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat and a 64 Impala
bangpow
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by bangpow »

TwelveHundred wrote:A lot of djs and producers here in detroit are fucked up and all about drugs, fame, cliques, and fucking hoes if you will.

One thing that Seth made note of is that Europe is on some sht we here in the United states are not. We take a lot of sht for granted here and its sad.

I personally can't WAIT to hit Europe! I know and have been told by many its a different world there... sht, I might just relocate! Thats a tragedy too...

On Seths note...

There are a lot of people that started eary in the scene and I wish I was fortunate to do so! TP as well was giving out mixes in high school! Man that must have been very very cool! I envy much! All the love though... I dig Love Beserker the Ryan Crossan mix, fun stuffs! Unfortunatly I dont have any other music by Seth or his crew for that matter... Having people in your life that influenced you so is nice and something not to take granted of. Must be cool to have parents like that! Must be nice to have the oppertunities that you have...

I sure as hell did not. I am complacent though.
You did NOT just edit this entire post down earlier?!

Weak sauce.
h-dub
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by h-dub »

well basically he started djing at 14 with his dads stuff got gigs at 16 went to berlin at 18 came back to the D moved in with lee started throwing parties in basement and started dj'ing alot around the city and producing. actually if you started going to the club when you were 16 by time you were 22 you may be sick of it too :wink: especially in the D the time line was a bit off
H-dub
leecurtiss
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by leecurtiss »

if seth had an edible beard, he would have never starved to death all the way up there in that banana tree......of the mind.