DJ Burdock

flipper
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

DJ Burdock

Post by flipper »

Just wanna thank him. He turned me to MNML with his great DJ mix on Betone. Dark Matter.
Thanks Burdock
The Remix
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by The Remix »

Burdock is great! awsome skills and great track selection- think he should get more recognition
theremixphilly@yahoo.com

I live in the House- & Micro-House lives in me.
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

Didnt he have a forum as well? I remember before i went to suomi last year i sent him my demo. He was very friendly and told me that i should take some records with me because he was doing a party but when i saw where he was situated on the map i realised it was a bit too far from helsinki so i didn't take any.. :D
juhokusti
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by juhokusti »

Janne is a great guy. He organizes parties in Turku with the X-Rust crew which he is a part of and continues to play pure quality. I`ve had the pleasure of playing with mr Burdock a couple of times and we`ve had a lot of fun. Top dj who pushes the techno sound forward here in Finland.
The Remix
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by The Remix »

Celltek wrote:Didnt he have a forum as well? I remember before i went to suomi last year i sent him my demo. He was very friendly and told me that i should take some records with me because he was doing a party but when i saw where he was situated on the map i realised it was a bit too far from helsinki so i didn't take any.. :D
that would be www.deeprhytms.com
theremixphilly@yahoo.com

I live in the House- & Micro-House lives in me.